Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️SERIOUSLY, HOW MUCH LONGER DOES THIS CRAP HAVE TO GO ON? I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THE EVIL RUNNING AROUND! IT NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE ANYMORE PEOPLE GET HURT OR WORSE KILLED! I AM SICK OF WATCHING THESE PEOPLE LURK AND CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS! I AM ALMOST TO MY BREAKING POINT AND I USED TO BE A VERY STRONG PERSON! ALL I AM NOW IS ANGRY AND PISSED OFF! I DON'T LIKE THAT, NOPE NOT AT ALL! I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AWAKE LONGER THAN SOME OF US! I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW THEY MUST FEEL AND HOW MUCH THEY HAVE HAD TO ENDURE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY! ARREST ALL THAT ARE GUILTY AND STOP THIS EVIL ALREADY!🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Sending you positive vibes and prayers Tammi. You do so much for us posting here, thank you. Been awake for 28 long years. Such a long journey, but along the way God led me to peace on this journey. Now I ask God to help with the new wave…..the vitriol that has emerged in the humans around me. Another leg of a long journey of learning. 🙏🏻❤️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vlord in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Vicki for the kind words and prayers. It truly is a tough journey to be on. I think, I have been awake on some things for a long time, but others it has taken me a bit longer to realize, just how bad everything really is. I am so glad that the Bible verses and prayers help all of you. We all need them, especially with all that is going on around us. I just feel it's really important to keep God's Word out there for the whole world to see. We need God more than ever now. Thank you again. God bless you. Have a wonderful evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️