It's like going through a "reverse MKUltra" right now, with deprogramming via lots of barely tolerable traumas with more to come. I am supposed to go to London to be with family over from the USA, but I just can't face being around normies at the moment. They probably think I am slighting them or too busy in my conspiracy cult, but it's just that I don't have the internal emotional resources to put into their madness and the deadly consequences. The saner you get, the more you hurt in an world that's absolutely bonkers.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

True that!! It’s a lonely road.

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

You've hit the nail right on the head with this post! I've been feeling this way for a while now. I've got "friends" from previous job that I just can't be around. They've taken the "V" and there's a huge behavior change. They're quite materialistic, cannot function without a drink in their hands and just don't see what's going on around us. Wanna see the crazy? Go to a grocery store or a chain store. There are masks as well. Mostly people are just zombies and aggressive, more angry people behind the wheel of a car. I'm not originally from the area where I live. Its just my hubby and I as our daughter has married and moved out of state. Really just trying to conserve my peace of mind right now. We all get it.#BringingABitOfAlabamaToMissouri

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

I feel this way ALL. THE. TIME.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Follow your intuition, Martin! Take care of yourself first! Thank you for everything you are doing, and Blessings and Love to you!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh my gosh, you're always writing about what's on my heart. I'm right there with you.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

It’s exhausting just getting through a normal day anymore. I am quick to recognize how many people I come in contact with that are just completely lost (WHY ARE YOU STILL WEARING A MASK!?!). I have reached the point where taking care of myself has to be a priority, or I won’t be able to help anyone in the future when we’re really needed. And I hope that time comes very soon, cause something’s gotta give…

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

I keep seeing the face diapers all over at the store, today I even said out loud to myself, "are we still doing this?" Geesh, at what point do they realize it's a con?

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Hang in there brother patriot, its almost curtain call time. Think of all the kids saved. 😊

(2) Show this thread

God, Family, Country, pure blood https://gab.com/PatriotNina https://truthsocial.com/@patriotNina

I get it Martin, its like they just drain me. I can only be with them so long, then Im done.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

No, you should go. Be in a high vibe. Zen.

Our problem is one of expectations. We expect others to be curious, rational, open minded to new information - or just care about what’s going on…they’re just not there. Weird to find out all this time our family are just NPCs.

In order to be around them, you have to have a sense of humor about it because it is pretty absurd. But, connect with family nonetheless. Treat it all (even their cult refs) with a laugh. We know what’s coming. We can’t tell them. They have to learn it on their own. So, have fun. πŸ’•

Self isolation is smart.

Why put yourself in situation where you feel uncumfortable? Or be around people who don't care about you?

The only one who will take care of you is you.

Enjoy your day and do something that gives you pleasure.

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

Martin, you nailed it! There are few people I can be around right now... I just can't 'play' in the sandbox anymore. It is both lonely and liberating!
Peace.