My house insurance went up so much here in Florida today that the mortgage company just emailed me to say my house payment would go up hundreds of dollars

my taxes and insurance are just a few hundred dollars less than my actual house payment

wtf

Trump, we need your help!

Electric bill went up $150 a month to $200 a month 2 months ago

water is sky high where I live

We are not getting raises to cover inflation

We are lucky to have a job

I am so tired of this bullshit.

No vacations in 8 years, and vacation is usually a staycation over a long weekend

food bill is 50 percent higher than last year

Is anyone else tired of this Biden admin bullshit??

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

YEP. I lost two business completely during covid and remaining 3 are just covering cost of operation.
My husband picked up a second job to help make ends meet. It is taking a toll.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸ’–

yep, I totally get it. Lots of 12 hour days the last 4-5 years.

I am so tired right now.

And tired of the bullshit

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Absolutely heartbreaking/exhausting/SO FOOKING WRONG🀬🀬🀬too many in this boat, sweet Jesus we need help, we ALL NEED HELPπŸΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response amy lilley to her Publication

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’₯ ty for you post

I am praying for all of us every day.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

Same here in New York State. Our electric bill usage is about the same as 8 years ago and living in a smaller place and still our electric bill went up, at least 50 percent. I use to spend 230 for food shopping and now it is over 300 a week for less groceries! Not even going to mention the increase in insurance, and our HOA.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

The middle class needs help.

I am so tired of the Biden shitshow

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Totally with you, same here in Arizona. And to top it off the border in AZ remains wide open and our tax dollars are going to these illegals. Makes me absolutely sick! I have lost both my parents in the last 3 years. Enough is enough!

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

My condolences on the loss of your parents. Mine ae gone also.

Yes, AZ has so many illegals, and there is a secret migrant place james o'keefe has been telling us about that is in AZ, and I think there is probably one here in Florid also. We had illegals coming here for years, but at least Desantis is trying to ship them out of the state to New York.

He needs to send them to Obama's house, and Biden's and Pelosi's house.

We don't want them.

Our local hospital lost so much money 8 years ago with illegals having free hospital births, that we lost the entire maternity ward because they were going broke.

That is the closest hospital to my home, so everyone has to drive to downtown a half hour away.

It is all bullshit!

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Our own government is trying to flush America down the toilet, it’s obvious that they don’t care

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

We all see it and feel it.

(1) Show this thread

Family❀ God❀ Love❀

Sick of it. My property tax increased $1,000 this year and I only have an acre and a half of land.

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

πŸ’₯holy toledo! that is ridiculous! sounds like your community needs to vote out the commisioners or whatever you have that set the property taxes (unless you built a house on a bare lot or something like that)

πŸ™

My insurance went up $2000

property tax just a small amount per month

total over $2600 increase

(1) Show this thread

PRAYER FOR GOD TO WATCH OVER YOU BLESS YOU PROSPER YOU LEAD GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN
GOD IS OUR PEACE GOD IS OUR REST
GOD IS OUR BLESSING
WE ARE RICH IN BELIEF FAITH HOPE AND LOVE

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ’₯

Dear Lord, Watch over all of us and send us your angels to help

and save the children, too

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I get pissed off when I’m in the supermarket and I see a family of illegal immigrants that do not speak English pushing a full overloaded carriage, full of food and getting it all for free, while I’m spending $160 a week on my groceries and they’re spending nothing at all everythingβ€˜s free for them, that pisses me off,

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸ˜‘

100 percent

and they are working under the table so not paying taxes while they clean condos here in florida and do other jobs under the table

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

It sux trying to live when everything has gone up but our paychecks
Near impossible
Luckily food banks, and people help me out.
EVERYONE is going to suffer!
Until We don't.
Sending hugs.
You can come and visit my place, Edisto Island, SC for a holiday. I open my door to you. I have two extra rooms and you may never want to leave 😊
Sandwiches and beach help the smile 😍😊

I also live in Florida. I could only get a Citizens policy this year at $7,500. They are kicking me out next year to a company called Slide Insurance, and the premium will be $9,800. Are you being covered thru your Mortgage Company? If so, was their coverage less expensive than Citizens?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

πŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Similar sorry state here in the UK. My brand new tiny pension I have just started receiving has just been wiped out completely by a hike in mortgage rates. Everything is up over here too.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

πŸ“’ DISCLAIMER: This post is only intended as a reminder that good things take time.

I know this is tough, especially for those of us that saw the first Q post in real time back in Nov 2017. πŸ‘€

BUT…

Thank goodness we have patriots that have waited longer than us and have the will power to set emotions aside and continue the mission/plan. (Planned long ago). πŸ™

We will be validated CM Patriot! πŸ«‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

HISTORY WILL JUDGE YOU WELL πŸ€™πŸ˜Š

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

I know everyone is at their wits end, many of us cry daily, but we must think long & hard about the ones who have come before us! Many Anons have lost in ALL, family, homes, all of it. I also realize we are not all the same! But, if Trump can endure, and those who lost it all can also, then so can we! We are in it to win it and that's exactly what I intend to do! God Bless You All!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWe will get through this. God will see us through. He has always been there for me and guided my pathway. He won't stop now. I have always felt protected and watched over. I am so thankful we have God on our side and He has already won. God bless you all. Keep the faith and stay strong. Put all your trust an faith in the Lord, Our Redeemer and our Salvation. Love you all. Hugs.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(8) Show this thread

I’m so sick of this shit i am ready to fuckin suit up, enough is enough and i am not the only one.

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

yep

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That's how they plan on destroying us.
I have a policy that went up 23%%%%% with no claims.

They are raising everything to where you won't be able to survive.

You will own nothing and be happy.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I had my car insurance go up 26% with no accidents and hardly drive anywhere any more unless I have to because of gas prices going up, etc

I shopped around and it was more from other companies.

Yes, they have planned to bankrupt everyone they can, and then we are homeless while illegal aliens get a free hotel room and free phone and free food while we watch it all happen in front of our own eyes while the dems deny it is happening

and supreme court is helping biden admin make this happen with keep borders open

SO FUCKED UP!

(1) Show this thread

Same here and really close to bankruptcy

In response James Dean to his Publication

I see my life is that I will never really be able to retire some day cuz there is always someone to take care of and always a bill to pay

but the biggest trick is to stay away from the nazi doctors and their un-necessary surgery advice, and the covid vax, and all other bullshit vaxes

If there are really white hats, I hope they are reading this right now cuz we need a little help, please!

(1) Show this thread