Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

My house insurance went up so much here in Florida today that the mortgage company just emailed me to say my house payment would go up hundreds of dollars

my taxes and insurance are just a few hundred dollars less than my actual house payment

wtf

Trump, we need your help!

Electric bill went up $150 a month to $200 a month 2 months ago

water is sky high where I live

We are not getting raises to cover inflation

We are lucky to have a job

I am so tired of this bullshit.

No vacations in 8 years, and vacation is usually a staycation over a long weekend

food bill is 50 percent higher than last year

Is anyone else tired of this Biden admin bullshit??

That's how they plan on destroying us.
I have a policy that went up 23%%%%% with no claims.

They are raising everything to where you won't be able to survive.

You will own nothing and be happy.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I had my car insurance go up 26% with no accidents and hardly drive anywhere any more unless I have to because of gas prices going up, etc

I shopped around and it was more from other companies.

Yes, they have planned to bankrupt everyone they can, and then we are homeless while illegal aliens get a free hotel room and free phone and free food while we watch it all happen in front of our own eyes while the dems deny it is happening

and supreme court is helping biden admin make this happen with keep borders open

SO FUCKED UP!

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Is this in CA??? Biden is mandating electric cars and the insurance rate spike....our homeowner insurance is going up every year due to the DEW/Natural fires....WTF are we gonna due....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread