Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

My house insurance went up so much here in Florida today that the mortgage company just emailed me to say my house payment would go up hundreds of dollars

my taxes and insurance are just a few hundred dollars less than my actual house payment

wtf

Trump, we need your help!

Electric bill went up $150 a month to $200 a month 2 months ago

water is sky high where I live

We are not getting raises to cover inflation

We are lucky to have a job

I am so tired of this bullshit.

No vacations in 8 years, and vacation is usually a staycation over a long weekend

food bill is 50 percent higher than last year

Is anyone else tired of this Biden admin bullshit??

πŸ“’ DISCLAIMER: This post is only intended as a reminder that good things take time.

I know this is tough, especially for those of us that saw the first Q post in real time back in Nov 2017. πŸ‘€

BUT…

Thank goodness we have patriots that have waited longer than us and have the will power to set emotions aside and continue the mission/plan. (Planned long ago). πŸ™

We will be validated CM Patriot! πŸ«‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

HISTORY WILL JUDGE YOU WELL πŸ€™πŸ˜Š

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWe will get through this. God will see us through. He has always been there for me and guided my pathway. He won't stop now. I have always felt protected and watched over. I am so thankful we have God on our side and He has already won. God bless you all. Keep the faith and stay strong. Put all your trust an faith in the Lord, Our Redeemer and our Salvation. Love you all. Hugs.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I know everyone is at their wits end, many of us cry daily, but we must think long & hard about the ones who have come before us! Many Anons have lost in ALL, family, homes, all of it. I also realize we are not all the same! But, if Trump can endure, and those who lost it all can also, then so can we! We are in it to win it and that's exactly what I intend to do! God Bless You All!

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

*Oct 2017

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

History Will Judge You Well
Published Sep 20, 2018
YT Twitter response to Q#269 Thank you!

You are many tens of millions strong (Q).
Let your VOICES BE HEARD.
Information is meant to be FREE.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

Zs46yRDj_xY has been removed because of 'inappropriate content' violating YouTube's Community Guidelines

1 AND 2 Q POSTS OCT OF 2017

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

*typo

thanks!! (Oct 2017)

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

October 28th 2017… I was there and have been ever since

In response Maryann Maty to her Publication

Type πŸ™ƒ Thanks!

*Oct 2017

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

πŸ™πŸΌ We haven’t come this far only to come this far! But the pep talks are always welcome and necessary. Thank you!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

YES!! Love it!!

And if you ever need anything/help, DM me. 😊

(1) Show this thread