Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

My house insurance went up so much here in Florida today that the mortgage company just emailed me to say my house payment would go up hundreds of dollars

my taxes and insurance are just a few hundred dollars less than my actual house payment

wtf

Trump, we need your help!

Electric bill went up $150 a month to $200 a month 2 months ago

water is sky high where I live

We are not getting raises to cover inflation

We are lucky to have a job

I am so tired of this bullshit.

No vacations in 8 years, and vacation is usually a staycation over a long weekend

food bill is 50 percent higher than last year

Is anyone else tired of this Biden admin bullshit??

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Same here in New York State. Our electric bill usage is about the same as 8 years ago and living in a smaller place and still our electric bill went up, at least 50 percent. I use to spend 230 for food shopping and now it is over 300 a week for less groceries! Not even going to mention the increase in insurance, and our HOA.

The middle class needs help.

I am so tired of the Biden shitshow

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Me too! Iritating and heart breaking people have to suffer through this psyop. I know that children and adults are being rescued. Cleaning up the swamp. I get it but folks have suffered for generations.. So, yeah, enough already. Can we get on with living, loving, working with joy and gratitude? I don't know if venting is a good action. 🤔

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Yes, it is always good to have someone listen and share your views.

I need to hear from others, especially right now

(1) Show this thread