Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

My house insurance went up so much here in Florida today that the mortgage company just emailed me to say my house payment would go up hundreds of dollars

my taxes and insurance are just a few hundred dollars less than my actual house payment

wtf

Trump, we need your help!

Electric bill went up $150 a month to $200 a month 2 months ago

water is sky high where I live

We are not getting raises to cover inflation

We are lucky to have a job

I am so tired of this bullshit.

No vacations in 8 years, and vacation is usually a staycation over a long weekend

food bill is 50 percent higher than last year

Is anyone else tired of this Biden admin bullshit??

Totally with you, same here in Arizona. And to top it off the border in AZ remains wide open and our tax dollars are going to these illegals. Makes me absolutely sick! I have lost both my parents in the last 3 years. Enough is enough!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ladydiaz in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

My condolences on the loss of your parents. Mine ae gone also.

Yes, AZ has so many illegals, and there is a secret migrant place james o'keefe has been telling us about that is in AZ, and I think there is probably one here in Florid also. We had illegals coming here for years, but at least Desantis is trying to ship them out of the state to New York.

He needs to send them to Obama's house, and Biden's and Pelosi's house.

We don't want them.

Our local hospital lost so much money 8 years ago with illegals having free hospital births, that we lost the entire maternity ward because they were going broke.

That is the closest hospital to my home, so everyone has to drive to downtown a half hour away.

It is all bullshit!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I’m really trying to stay “fear less” through all this but when I know all these illegals are somewhere here in AZ hiding out, I wonder “for what”. I have two 12 year old twin girls I have to protect and I’m the only one who works. Husband has been unemployed for 9 years snd wont work and is sound asleep or at least has his head in the sand, doesn’t want to know. Very difficult to deal with someone who refuses to deal with reality, cannot count on him to protect us when he is so apathetic

(1) Show this thread