Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

My house insurance went up so much here in Florida today that the mortgage company just emailed me to say my house payment would go up hundreds of dollars

my taxes and insurance are just a few hundred dollars less than my actual house payment

wtf

Trump, we need your help!

Electric bill went up $150 a month to $200 a month 2 months ago

water is sky high where I live

We are not getting raises to cover inflation

We are lucky to have a job

I am so tired of this bullshit.

No vacations in 8 years, and vacation is usually a staycation over a long weekend

food bill is 50 percent higher than last year

Is anyone else tired of this Biden admin bullshit??

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response James Dean to his Publication

I see my life is that I will never really be able to retire some day cuz there is always someone to take care of and always a bill to pay

but the biggest trick is to stay away from the nazi doctors and their un-necessary surgery advice, and the covid vax, and all other bullshit vaxes

If there are really white hats, I hope they are reading this right now cuz we need a little help, please!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I'm also hoping soon and trying to do as many alternative jobs just to scrape enough to pay the bills for now.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I'm too exhausted to explain how bad things are for the wife and I. It's a white knuckle ride.

(2) Show this thread