I am genuinely not well and finding it hard to work right now. It frustrates my inner warrior, who wants to battle, but simply cannot. Just have to rest and recuperate. Have managed about an hour at the laptop today before feeling wiped out. Cumulative stress of battle has done me in. Lack of bullets and bombs easily arms the self-critic who says there are no valid invisible wounds in an unseen war. Have to consciously override that internal narrative and reject the self-denigration. It’s OK to have fought myself into a messy mush. More honourable than those who didn’t enter the arena and remain unblemished.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Having a vacation right now. Makes me wonder if real life was supposed to be more like this?

I'm seeing the MSM planting the seeds of self-destruction every day, so I'm not worried. Stuff is certainly happening behind the scenes.

The Holy Spirit helps carrying on too.

Started this journey early 2018. Definitely not just another 4 year election. Battle Fatigued Patriot

I see you reaching out to the only people that understand what your going through and I find myself wishing I could do more to help because when I hit rock bottom, it was lonely. At the beginning of the pandemic during the "6weeks to flatten the curve" bullshit. I was heavily entrenched into digging up some real shit and threading on Twit. One day I was walking my dog. There was absolutely NO ONE anywhere. People were so scared that the streets were like a ghost town. As I was walking, out of no where this guy comes up to me. Very tall, clean cut, slacks, dress shirt and tie (like an agent). He says "Stay Strong" and walks away. It was very bizarre. Was I being watched somehow? Who was the message from? There is no way that could be a coincidence right? It was a "WTF was that" kind of moment. For what it's worth, that experience helped me through some low moments. "Stay Strong" Martin.

Something never felt right. Found Q through Joe M. in 2017. Read every Q post. Trusting the plan and living on faith that God wins.

I am with you... A tired pile of mush. Take it one minute at a time if that is all you can do. Persist.

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

I’ve been told that to heal, it must get worse before you see improvement.

Ever recall while working a normal job that when the weekend came or your day off you were just exhausted because all the stress you carried and pushed through to get the job done. The you had a break and got hit by the brick wall.

What if we’re at such a precipice of a turning point that the majority of the work is done and it’s just time to heal. Heal so we’re ready to heal others when it hits them. I’m shot in the dirt these days, I’m not a vocal keyboard or internet warrior, I’m an in person type...little by little hoping to get points across.

If what I said is true, it’s your turn to rest and heal. In the end, we can’t hardly operate when we’re in need of healing,

All the past lifetimes of trauma are being present at this time to heal. That is more immense than one lifetime’s trauma let alone what we’re all going through.

I WANT YOU TO TAKE A VACATION JUST TAKE CARE OF YOU EVEN IF YOU STAY AT YOUR HOME AND VILLAGE DO NOT PUT ANY EXPECTATIONS ON YOUR SELF I WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON LOVING LIGHT OF GOD REST AND GOOD HEALTHY FOOD AND WATER
I AM OFFICIALLY GROUNDING YOU IN LOVE
TO ONLY TAKE CARE OF YOU IT IS OKAY TO REST
IT IS OKAY TO NOT WRITE OR TAKE PHOTOS FOR A FEW DAYS
IT IS OKAY TO SIT OUTSIDE AND EAT HEALTHY AND ENJOY COLD WATER AND SUNSHINE MAY GODS PEACE SURROUND YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!! LOVE AND HUGS FROM TEXAS USA

Ci sarebbe da argomentare su questo....magari in seguito. L'autocritica è una buona cosa, ma non dobbiamo permettere che mini lo scopo della nostra anima

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Sending good vibes your way Martin, I understand what you are feeling. It comes on like a crashing wave and for a time we feel battered and thrashed by the swirling waters, then the feeling recedes and there is a moment of calm before another wave comes and once again hits us and wipes us out. We are left exhausted from wading (waiting 😉) and just trying to keep our heads above water.

Between waves, try and rest and regroup the best you can and know that our time of victory, rejuvenation and celebration is coming.

✨🙏🏼✨

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

One of the best things you can do Martin is rest, hydrate, get some sunshine, eat healthy meals, laugh, clap, deep breathe, raise your hands and focus your mind on the Healer in heaven. Focus on everything you are grateful for, no matter how insignificant it might seem, like eyes to see, ears to hear, ability to walk, talk, understand etc. Get well! 😇

Bless you Martin..rest, hydrate, get off. SM for a little while.go out and take some of your fantastic pictures…so many of us are battle fatigued. The mental anguish is often unbearable. Remember you are loved indeed 😌

Hey also, if not diabetic epsom salts soaks. HUGE deal.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Father in Heaven, please Heal and help him

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Take a BREAK.
You will thank yourself later.
There is NO HARM in leave of absence.
Get back to feeling good
Come back when your ready.

I'm due for a break
But I might not be back.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

❤️Feel better Martin, Get the rest you need.🙏🏻🙏🏻🌻🌻

Martin please just take time off and rest. A well deserved rest I might add. Get out in nature without your camera (camera equals work for you) and just breathe and ground. It is ok to just be without the need to do something, (except eat chocolate of course😉)
You are a warrior, but even warriors need time to themselves. I pray that it be well with your soul…❤️🙏

writer/lyricist/entertainer/truther t.me/phoenixalwaysrisin

Feel better Martin! I’m wiped out also. And still in bed now after sleeping twelve hours. 😘

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

KING, WARRIOR, MAGICIAN LOVER

Three-Dimensions of Space, 1 Dimension of Time

Three-in-One Triune Heart-Brain/Brain Heart

The WARRIOR (Five-Sensory, Fight-Flight-Freeze Survival Brain) must Surrender and Place Himself in Service to the KING (i.e. the Heart) and Allow the E-Motional Mammalian Brain to begin the Process of Self-Transformation (i.e. the MAGICIAN) so that the Rational, Neo-Cortex Based Ego can become the LOVER who becomes a Living Instrument of Pure Love and Grace--a Spiritual Catalyst and Facilitator through which others can Find the Courage to Look Within and Discover their own Connection to the Source Within

This is the Underlying Pattern of Joseph Campbell's HERO'S JOURNEY which Lies at the Core of ALL Stories and Mythologies and is the bases of the Life and Teaching of Jesus (i.e. The Greatest Story Ever Told)
The Warrior leaves the World of Every Day Life, Enters what Appears

Continued in Comments Below

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

to the Five Sensory Survival Brain to be the Darkness, the Void, the Abyss and Encounters Obstacles which Allow Him to Transform and Transmute his FEARS (MAGICIAN) and become a Conscious Living Embodiment of Life and Love Itself (LOVER/KING)

If you want to Know more about this, I Am Willing to be your Personal Guide through which you can Actualize this Potential Within Yourself. I would do this FREELY as part of my Service to the Christ Consciousness of the Source that Lives Within Us.
You have been a Valuable Contributor to my Personal Understanding of the Q Material ever since I first saw you in an Interview with Robert David Steele.
If you are Interested, my Personal Email is Ruiterstof@yahoo.com.
I Am Already in Weekly/Bi-Weekly Contact with another Anon who is a Franciscan Sister and we have had some AMAZING Interactions without being Limited to 3,000 Character Posts on ANON.

CONTINUED IN COMMENTS BELOW

(1) Show this thread

Rest is most important, as we get older we have to reserve our energy, take vitamin D ( very important ) as the immune system also has to deal with the new energies coming off planet some so powerful, that wipe us out sometimes

In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication

Whenyou are a Light Warrior you get resistance and we all need rest at times.

(1) Show this thread

I feel the same way, ready to battle but an unseen battle, many sleepers ❗️😏I meditated to stay grounded go to nature🙏🏼That’s how I mellow out❗️

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Take a break. Take a vacation.

Vacations cost money and I don’t have any.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Praying for you Martin 🙏💗🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praying you get some much needed rest and healing Martin. 🙏 God bless you!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Yes, rest brother.
Patience for Healing
💚🌟💚