I am genuinely not well and finding it hard to work right now. It frustrates my inner warrior, who wants to battle, but simply cannot. Just have to rest and recuperate. Have managed about an hour at the laptop today before feeling wiped out. Cumulative stress of battle has done me in. Lack of bullets and bombs easily arms the self-critic who says there are no valid invisible wounds in an unseen war. Have to consciously override that internal narrative and reject the self-denigration. It’s OK to have fought myself into a messy mush. More honourable than those who didn’t enter the arena and remain unblemished.

I WANT YOU TO TAKE A VACATION JUST TAKE CARE OF YOU EVEN IF YOU STAY AT YOUR HOME AND VILLAGE DO NOT PUT ANY EXPECTATIONS ON YOUR SELF I WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON LOVING LIGHT OF GOD REST AND GOOD HEALTHY FOOD AND WATER
I AM OFFICIALLY GROUNDING YOU IN LOVE
TO ONLY TAKE CARE OF YOU IT IS OKAY TO REST
IT IS OKAY TO NOT WRITE OR TAKE PHOTOS FOR A FEW DAYS
IT IS OKAY TO SIT OUTSIDE AND EAT HEALTHY AND ENJOY COLD WATER AND SUNSHINE MAY GODS PEACE SURROUND YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!! LOVE AND HUGS FROM TEXAS USA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT, click on at the bottom under it