I feel a bit paralysed by the possibility of serious crazy sh*t starting at any moment. Makes it hard to plan anything, travel in confidence, engage with the ordinary. Is wrong to live in fear, but anxiety is natural given the horror we have already lived through. It may be infinitely better than the worst timelines, but it’s still sickening.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Do what you got to do. Live YOUR life. You live your life according to how they want you to maneuver through this maze, well, they win. Homebody? Stay home. Traveler? Go travel. You make the decision, not them. If it all happens to explode while living your life, then so be it. Just call it fate. So then, it was meant to be; your destiny has been revealed. Act accordingly.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

It’s is interesting Martin, we are tucked away on a lake, pantry is full, emergency food in stock, lights, batteries, water, cat food/litter Etc., I have clay and a potters wheel, we have a pool, and we, my Husband and Son and I are so content staying right here, no fear, we know that we know that the Lord has placed us here for such a time as this and we remain extremely grateful🤗we have a cozy Guest Room, you’re welcome any time, doors will always be open🐸😇🙏🏻😎sweet blessings🥹

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Saw your video with Tom Numbers the other day, hun. You did a great job there.
It is hard waiting to see WHAT is going to happen.
It does put some of our lives on hold really as there are certain things we don't want to venture into without knowing what is coming.

It makes it much easier to not worry when you have seen already the leaving the Earth suit.
Be fearless!
Leaning into God helps me more than anything else.
The energy waves coming in have been enormous the last 2 days.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

Same here Martin

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

PEOPLE FEAR WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND AND OF THE UNKNOWN BUT WE HAVE BEEN AWAKE FOR SOME TIME NOW WE GOT THIS. DO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO JUST KEEP LIVING GOD DIDNT MAKE US TO LIVE IN FEAR HE SAID HE WOULD BE WITH US IN TIMES OF TROUBLE IF WE LISTEN AND TRUST OUR GUT HE WILL KEEP OUR FEET FROM THE SNARS IDK SPELLIN G NOT MY STRONG SUIT. I THANK THE LORD FOR THE DAY IVE BEEN GIVEN AND EVERY BREATH I GET TO TAKE. SO WAKE UP TO A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS TODAY MAKE SOME TEA AND SIT ON THE PORCH AND THANK THE LORD AND ENJOY WE DONT HAVE CONTROL OVER ANYTHING BUT WHAT PERTAINS TO US ALONE .. FAITH TRUST THE PLAN BUT ALWAYS BE CAUTIOUS AND AWARE.. THERE WILL BE PANIC AND CONFUSION FROM SOME.. THIS IS WHERE WE GIVE COMFORT AND MAYBE A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING TO THOSE WHO NEED
IT PEACE 4 WHATEVER OR WHENEVER ACUALLY HAPPENS 😘 🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Hatha Yoga will help! Prayers asking The Divine for comfort and Peace help greatly! Keep doing your photography - it is very uplifting for you to engage in it and for us to view it! Know we love you, Martin!

You might want to stay clear of London.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Already far away.

(1) Show this thread

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Martin, thank you for sharing. You always seem to have a way of articulating the right words at the right time. It’s nice to know other people feel it too. Trusting God

Edging.

We are being kept in a constant state of wariness and concern. It weakens us. It is deliberate.

This community, wonderful as it is, does tend to reinforce the tensions broadcast in the media. We are sometimes causing our own stress.

Having just traveled and decompressed and am now reengaging with anon world, I'm aware of just how little has changed pre and post. It's like a soap opera, very little plot development happens in any one episode. It only seems important if you constantly watch.

I see a long hot summer of boring congressional hearings with no actions taken to resolve the exposed crimes. This is in itself the disclosure we've been hoping for. Conservative normies are livid and are starting to see the pattern of corruption. Liberal normies are starting to tune into RFK Jr. and are beginning to worry about their health.

Things are grinding along perceptibly. We have several landmarks to pass yet.

Travel and enjoy your summer, Martin. You dese

In response Water Mark to his Publication

AMEN! ITS FUCKING EXHAUSTING 🤯

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Being paralyzed by fear is the exact outcome that the evil entities desire. It is imperative to fight against this fear. When I feel fear creeping in, the first thing I do is pray. The next thing I do is take a break from social media, all news ( which is designed to produce fear) and get out in nature. Take shoes off and walk in the grass, enjoy the intricacy of a flower, a tree, a bird, an insect etc. Listen to soothing spiritual music. Remember fear is a liar and the work of demons. Fear is mention 365 times in the bible and the Lord Himself tells us "Do NOT fear, for I AM with you." Fear also has a detrimental effect on the immune system, that can cause physical illness. Fight fear and replace it with peace and love. 😇

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

So far I’m good. Have to travel for my brothers funeral on the worst weekend to travel here. Add to that I’m going to travel on some of the largest targets in the areas to and from.
Is it too much to ask for them to wait until we get home and my family arrives for vacation? 🫤

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Same page Martin
Sending positive vibes ❤️

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

I think you need to come to terms with the fact that you are a empath and intuitive Martin. When you understand that then those “feelings” and sensations will blend together and it means your intuitive side knows what’s coming and trying to prepare you. So calm down and be grateful you know what’s coming and no prepare. Whether it’s physically or emotionally
Calm down Martin you will be okay. I lived my whole life knowing what coming. Since I was three and suffered thru a traumatic and life changing loss. A
🥰🥰🥰

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Plan for the scenarios they mentioned, then just go do your thing. Like living in California. Always prepared for an earthquake. Have your GO Bag by the door and already know you how will communicate w/friends/family (and they know in advance, too). Then, you live your life,

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

PTSD needs to be changed to CTSD. There is no post, it’s continuous.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Oh wow. Don't I know it 😭
I am so happy to have my feelings acknowledged by you saying this.

I can't tell my story. First because it wasn't televised and the perpetrator never caught, second because it's hard to tell. I am a very articulate writer and I couldn't even journal it to myself.

It happened when I was 19-21 and I an 53 yrs old now. Now i can tell you this much. I began what i thought was a casual relationship once I dropped out of college. I wasn't working. Moved in with him, but tried to leave after 3 months. He wouldn't let me leave. Wouldn't let me be alone. Would read my mail. Would become violent if I didn't have sex with him 3 or more times a day. Verbally abused me regularly, sometimes physically. When I was finally able to run away, he followed me and caught me. I did it again a second time, he followed me, but i got away. I was pregnant twice and had abortiond, which i deeply regret. Am living a fairly normal married w/kids life now but have panic attacks. T

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Certainly don't want to be caught out when the shitshow starts...or with people u can't relate to and be stuck there. So limit where u go to places u won't mind staying short term if necessary. Otherwise: Balls to the Wall go for it!
One life...limited time...and nothing better to do.
Live! 🎵🌴🤍

They want you humanity to live In fear❗️I have no children so I don’t live in fear, I don’t have that worried if I go anywhere that Something will happen to them.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I did some preparation for some things then went right back to gardening & taking care of the place

And improving my book binding skills
That & wire working / wire wrapping have been a passion for me a long time

I know it's easier said than done, but do try to live your life as well & fully as possible

Stifling people's natural creativity & keeping them in survival mode is what the enemy wants

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I am staying close to home for family in case shit hits the fan.

Have faith! Evil will be taken down. WWG1WGA ❤️🇺🇸 and in central Florida

https://rumble.com/v2vlr0y-captain-kyle-patriots-capt-kyles-truck-talk-62023.html

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Hence, the benefits of the cross-draw (not shown) handgun position if seated and at the wheel.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

100 percent

(2) Show this thread

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

I’m tired of waiting for something big to pop. I just do what I want and if something pops off I’ll deal with it as it comes. Got to live your life

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I am right there with you Martin -