I feel a bit paralysed by the possibility of serious crazy sh*t starting at any moment. Makes it hard to plan anything, travel in confidence, engage with the ordinary. Is wrong to live in fear, but anxiety is natural given the horror we have already lived through. It may be infinitely better than the worst timelines, but it’s still sickening.

PEOPLE FEAR WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND AND OF THE UNKNOWN BUT WE HAVE BEEN AWAKE FOR SOME TIME NOW WE GOT THIS. DO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO JUST KEEP LIVING GOD DIDNT MAKE US TO LIVE IN FEAR HE SAID HE WOULD BE WITH US IN TIMES OF TROUBLE IF WE LISTEN AND TRUST OUR GUT HE WILL KEEP OUR FEET FROM THE SNARS IDK SPELLIN G NOT MY STRONG SUIT. I THANK THE LORD FOR THE DAY IVE BEEN GIVEN AND EVERY BREATH I GET TO TAKE. SO WAKE UP TO A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS TODAY MAKE SOME TEA AND SIT ON THE PORCH AND THANK THE LORD AND ENJOY WE DONT HAVE CONTROL OVER ANYTHING BUT WHAT PERTAINS TO US ALONE .. FAITH TRUST THE PLAN BUT ALWAYS BE CAUTIOUS AND AWARE.. THERE WILL BE PANIC AND CONFUSION FROM SOME.. THIS IS WHERE WE GIVE COMFORT AND MAYBE A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING TO THOSE WHO NEED
IT PEACE 4 WHATEVER OR WHENEVER ACUALLY HAPPENS 😘 πŸ™

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from POCO THUNDER, click on at the bottom under it