I feel a bit paralysed by the possibility of serious crazy sh*t starting at any moment. Makes it hard to plan anything, travel in confidence, engage with the ordinary. Is wrong to live in fear, but anxiety is natural given the horror we have already lived through. It may be infinitely better than the worst timelines, but it’s still sickening.

Edging.

We are being kept in a constant state of wariness and concern. It weakens us. It is deliberate.

This community, wonderful as it is, does tend to reinforce the tensions broadcast in the media. We are sometimes causing our own stress.

Having just traveled and decompressed and am now reengaging with anon world, I'm aware of just how little has changed pre and post. It's like a soap opera, very little plot development happens in any one episode. It only seems important if you constantly watch.

I see a long hot summer of boring congressional hearings with no actions taken to resolve the exposed crimes. This is in itself the disclosure we've been hoping for. Conservative normies are livid and are starting to see the pattern of corruption. Liberal normies are starting to tune into RFK Jr. and are beginning to worry about their health.

Things are grinding along perceptibly. We have several landmarks to pass yet.

Travel and enjoy your summer, Martin. You dese

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

In response Water Mark to his Publication

AMEN! ITS FUCKING EXHAUSTING 🤯