In my security monitoring file it will say that I have partied really hard. That's because I have partied really hard. The thing is... I don't give a cr*p about reputation anyway, and haven't done anything that directly hurt anyone, so it's ordinary human misadventure.

"Urban gay male in London partied hard... more in 10pm bulletin... YAWN!" I don't want reward, position, privilege, power, authority... so who cares how hard I have played? Doesn't mean it's a virtuous thing. But it is what it is. No leverage for anyone!

The real vice I see everywhere is religious spirits. Much worse and harder to kick than other destructive habits.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I've been known to party really hard myself from time to time 🤷😬🤣🤣🍻🍻🍻

Fuck 'em...

Are you hanging in there with us, Martin? We hope so and we're glad youre here. You're not alone. Dont take the black pill. Stay vulnerable and like it.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Duhble Dee to her Publication

whered you get the doubting from out of this?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

That’s OK. I made a more egregious security violation to [them]. I woke up while employed by [them]. Hillary’s inexplicable loss (and flagrant wasteful expenditure during her campaign) to Obama was one key eye opener. Benghazi was the next big one (albeit, preceded by chats with irate State Dept Security Officers who couldn’t figure out why she wouldn’t send in extra security resources for the vulnerable missions/consulates/Embassies during the Arab Spring). And, then, the Stand Down Order (despite being right there ready to go in) to not rescue our fellow Americans (incl an Ambassador), and the joke ofmRice saying it was the “video”; we knew that was BS. THAT broke the final thread of the web. Once they knew I knew something was up...walls go up. Which of course, validates your assessments (along with what they did to Flynn and how Centcom analysts had to file a lawsuit against their superior (J2) for falsifying their ISIS assessments. Rabbit Hole opened 🐇and growing ever since.

Cheers. Gotta keep the mind sane in all the madness. Partying is just one of those ways. I hope one day, I may share some wine or a beer (I'm not much of a wine guy) with my Savior and Lord, sounds weird, but they're my family, along with the rest of you all.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

A "Religious Spirit" is self-righteousness. It has nothing to do with God in the majority of instances. It also DAMAGES relationships and Jesus, who we are commanded to be like, never did this. NEVER.

I know you know this, but, religion didn't come from God. Who does that leave? Satan is the father of the religious system and he's wielded that sword very well for eons. You can't tell many this ONE fact due to the cognitive dissonance of the religious "Satan attends many religious church services when you do. He created them. He has permission!"

The Spirit of God has been calling the faithful out of denominations for most of my life. The struggle to expose his system to those blinded by it is very, very, hard.

Good to know someone's still storming the streets these days.

Cheers!