In my security monitoring file it will say that I have partied really hard. That's because I have partied really hard. The thing is... I don't give a cr*p about reputation anyway, and haven't done anything that directly hurt anyone, so it's ordinary human misadventure.

"Urban gay male in London partied hard... more in 10pm bulletin... YAWN!" I don't want reward, position, privilege, power, authority... so who cares how hard I have played? Doesn't mean it's a virtuous thing. But it is what it is. No leverage for anyone!

The real vice I see everywhere is religious spirits. Much worse and harder to kick than other destructive habits.

That’s OK. I made a more egregious security violation to [them]. I woke up while employed by [them]. Hillary’s inexplicable loss (and flagrant wasteful expenditure during her campaign) to Obama was one key eye opener. Benghazi was the next big one (albeit, preceded by chats with irate State Dept Security Officers who couldn’t figure out why she wouldn’t send in extra security resources for the vulnerable missions/consulates/Embassies during the Arab Spring). And, then, the Stand Down Order (despite being right there ready to go in) to not rescue our fellow Americans (incl an Ambassador), and the joke ofmRice saying it was the “video”; we knew that was BS. THAT broke the final thread of the web. Once they knew I knew something was up...walls go up. Which of course, validates your assessments (along with what they did to Flynn and how Centcom analysts had to file a lawsuit against their superior (J2) for falsifying their ISIS assessments. Rabbit Hole opened 🐇and growing ever since.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tao Of Smoo, click on at the bottom under it