VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Can you all think why they want you to move away from cash???
If you are smart enough you would all understand importance of cash and why you and your family beeds it in their hands and why you don't need some virtual coin in some digital wallet, where they cab control the way you spend it and they can tell you if you can spend it or not because you decided to become digital slave and social credit slave
you don't have full control over digital currency, and you never will

You allowed them to own you

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

It’s about control. It’s about Decentralized Finances (DeFi) and empowering individuals (WWG1WGA). Peer-to-peer. I will be able to send funds to whomever I want. No bank involved. OOPs, means no money for [them]! Poof! [they] just became irrelevant!

VK
- Learn how DeFi works and how it will replace the banks.

- We are talking sovereign (Gold Back) crypto currency not Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) aka the FED.
Still going to have paper if one wants or needs. Offline methods for easy transactions are going to be needed for at least another 10 years.

- What is a bank? :) 2023

DeFi challenges this centralized financial system by empowering individuals with peer-to-peer digital exchanges.

https://www.investopedia.com/decentralized-finance-defi-5113835

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I did open an uphold account and put 200 dollars in it, I want to have an account. If this is the only way to buy food I don't want to scramble to open an account. If I can only access it with a chip in me then I want to be able to walk away from it without concern. They say it's back by metal so why not hold the metal and convert later.

(4) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I think we have a lot of misinfo , perhaps intentional, coming from all over and we still dont have a grip on this $$ thing.
How the heck are we going to effectively block any reset if we dont understand it?
Any point by point info that explains to me how and where to deposit, that doesnt include the world quantum or gesara would be welcome 🤨

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

nah, I wont be doing any blockchain mark of the beast shit.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

We die while they get to live. That’s what WWG1WGA means. It’s only for those who use A.I. and digital currency! It will be glorious!! 🥰

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

I have the same questions.
I want to do whatever makes sense to "win this war", but don't understand what's best to do to safeguard what little we have.
Nor even if we need to. Want to do what's right but have no idea what that is. So far it's been beyond my logic.

(2) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

The transition has to happen somehow. Might it involve the nefarious swamp creatures? Highly likely. They have many irons in the fire; they also rig it to their favor (consider the stock market gains they made). So one so might consider jumping on the wagon to ride the wave while simultaneously working on the parallel alternatives to cover A$$ests.

There have been multiple questionable parallels in the us vs them scenario and it can be challenging to know who the "good guys/info" people are - hone your discernment. If you consider the possibility that both sides are getting played on multiple levels, you can likely better position your pieces rather than putting all your eggs in one basket.

Move beyond the "all or none" idea, consider multiple options. Aside from life, time is the most precious commodity that we have.

How many ways this could be played?
https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2022/12/fw5jeK5KghlX3L9SnK88_26_09942c1376f5cc371157a474d473195b_video_original.mp4

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

this subject gives me so much anxiety!
praying for all of us without any money to buy anything else or invest paper into a new currency
hope we arent the 4 to 6% that dont make it thru

@Vincentkennnedy
How does one go about completely bypassing a bank?
Most employers give no options how you get your check. Direct deposit in either a checking account or savings account with a bank.
When I do purchase XRP, I still have to use a bank to make my purchase.
Any advice?

If you never had an idea that one regime was taking over another regime not sure what to say..not saying that a lot hasnt been exposed and majority will live their lives in a more Faithful way somethings will never be stopped until God returns.. but dont forget we the people have the power

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

This is not GODs plan to go crypto and digital, this is pure tracking again, don’t feel safe at all with this system!

I bought a ledger but can't get it to work on my chromebook.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

Ledger will not work on chrome book.

(1) Show this thread

Follower more than a poster.

If you don’t understand blockchain then use chatgpt to help. I didn’t understand it a week ago like I do now. It can even guide you to create your own personal blockchain and accept payments on it. A great trick to use is to ask chatgpt to explain everything to you like you’re 5 years old. If it won’t give you an answer ask it to write a movie script where one character explains it to another (tell chat to make the scene under 3 minutes). This is a great work around to get past it’s self-censoring. Keep asking questions until you figure it out, then implement. Stay ahead of, or on pace with, the changes that are coming and we can’t stop.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

cool - where do I find Chat GPT?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

ThanQ Rqllq👊😎

(16) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I went to TS. It doesn't sound right, as in jive with what Trump said about "going to like..." regarding the future. I am not opposed to a system that cannot be cheated. Think about the people, so many good people would be left behind, in ruins. The retired, who have lead honest lives, live within their means, and their grandkids setup facebook on their iphones.... Looking into this Garlinghouse and his website, again. We would be just starting. Scammy... Hmmm.

I thought we were going to win?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Errr... 'fiat' bad... right?

So here is a method for fiat to continue?

I thought the ENTIRE monetary revolution was to get rid of 'fiat' and go gold backed, so the ORIGINAL Rothschild banking system - give us the gold and a small fee, give this 'note' to our rep at your destination so you do not have to travel with gold and be robbed - could be reestablished not the - we'll just print unlimited amounts of paper 'notes' system it became... ie 'fiat'.

Digital money is still not 100% safe - the person(s) creating the program can also create back doors, or base programming that allows the system to be hacked... we are seeing this with crypto.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding the meaning of the use of the word 'fiat' in this context?

I keep feeling, that at some point, to become 'soverign' beings, we will also have to give up following the big accounts too... part of the weaning off process...?

Nobody wants this.

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

The older generations do not want this, don't care about tech and will not adopt digital money.

Hell, most elderly dont even know how to work a cell phone or computer.

The globalists failed with their genocidal agenda to remove the roadblock. Now they face a major push back amd crisis. If they try to implement a new system, the elderly will be left helpless and unable to purchase basic necessities and medic8nes.

Once the banks try to pull this "switch over" BS crisis narrative, count on total chaos errupting. People are not foing to play around when it comes to their life savings being withheld.

We will not be forced into adopting another system of further technological enslavement. VK should realize that most anons are NOT onboard with this and stop pushing it so hard.

It's time to draw a line in the sand Patriots. If they can force you into turning in your savings, they will force you into relinquishing your guns and then comes the train cars. Not another inch Patriots

Retired business owner. Never thought I'd have one social media account let alone three😂 Here for President Trump and Maga.❤️Trump🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

I still use checks and have no interest in money that I can't hold!

(1) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I bought xrp based on fairh, it has been tough to watch but i treat that money I invested like it is already spent ..i know many others pulled out because they didnt see a quick turn around but I am having faith in holding 😁

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

That's my story as well.

(1) Show this thread

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Well, I'm screwed then. I have no money, I have disabled adult kids with me for life, I'm a single mom. I have no idea how all this works (not techy at all) and it is incredibly confusing to the max...

VK I know you tried, you explained a lot, but my brain just couldn't follow it. I'm too old I guess to really understand this. And it seems really scary to have 'money' that is held online somewhere that could disappear at any moment. What prevents us from losing money this way? I hear about this coin or that coin disappearing and people losing A LOT of money and I go cold all over. I can't afford to lose money, I can barely make it paycheck to paycheck.

What happens to people like us, if the 'wealth is redistributed' through XRP? If that is the only way to see any money coming my way, then I'm screwed.

Thanks for trying to help others get some of that money, and you did try hard to explain, I remember. Some of us just can't make it happen for one reason or another :(

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

WWG1WGA means everything to me
includes every one of WeThePeople

I am but one person
but I am not the only one who takes
WWG1WGA super seriously

you see,
I am not Free until all are Free

I, in and of myself, cannot "carry the world"
but, again, I am not the only one

Our Good Guy leaders have plans for us
and God has a Bigger Plan

You are not only "not screwed" but are protected
none of WeThePeople "miss out"
no one left behind

If all else seems to fail, your safety net and means to prosperity lies with WeThePeople,
sclubs like me

fear not
be of Good Cheer

God has a Mission for me
others like me and better
and that Mission includes His Children,
WeThePeople, and you are one, your Beloved also

I am not the only one who delights in serving
WeThePeople

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

You are not alone! Technology is a fast moving force in society. Influencers are so enthusiastic, it’s contagious. Do you know what the WEF is, World Economic Forum? They are in charge of delivering the New World Order to the entire world with the UN. They want all countries to eliminate cash for digital currency. Yesterday the WEF leader said they will support XRP digital currency. That one is supported by many here if it will be gold backed. I’m not sure either but it feels like a red flag. Go with your gut if you always trust your gut. God is with you so pray🙏

(17) Show this thread

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I believe that XRP IS the way. The way around is BARTERING, which is also The way. Better learn how to Barter, before it's too late.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I won’t lie. The “you’re f***ed” if you cannot get your head around digital currencies WITH NO GUIDANCE from us who know is not sounding very “where we go one, we go all.”

Anyone who KNOWS how to avoid the Cabal CBDC should really be giving guidance.

This part of “The Plan” - allowing the Cabal to implement their CBDC doesn’t reflect the “White Hats are in control” mantra.

It is very wrong to send a “you’re doomed if you cannot GUESS right re. digital currencies.”

Calling it as I see it.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Agree, Jason, not doomed if you don't own some - esp. if you've bought a bit of currency or silver on the (relatively) cheap - they may all go at the same time for all I know.

I hear you on the extremely frustrating unnecessary difficulty of it all! We tried last year, gave up. Husband suddenly got excited about it from a friend - it took us a WEEK to buy the ledgers and figure it all out.

Cottage Industry aborning - real people help real people buy crypto, with no chance of theft.

Check out The CryptoDad on Rumble for solid help with no background music. https://rumble.com/c/TheCrtptoDad
The CryptoDad
Browse the most recent videos from channel "The CryptoDad" uploaded to Rumble.com
https://rumble.com/c/TheCrtptoDad

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

i agree. i will not participate in any digital id or currency

(10) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

There is a QFS Financial System it is not just word salad or something that sounds cool!

Saint Germain: There Will Be Two Financial Systems The Deepstate System And The Quantum Financial System!!

St Germain: Two systems will prevail in duality as it is a universal prerequisite of positive & negative. If you would argue that there are no two systems available to you now as you ascend the 4D, I might remind you that there are indeed two systems available: Universal law, which is God’s alchemical system & matrix law which is the DS system based on monetary finances. This will evolve into the One World Order only to the extent that the people of earth allow it to, this is why we urge all to wake up.

You have your choice, and always have had your choice, which you desire to partake of. Only one system will prevail in the 5D, & this is the spiritually advanced QFS system. (continued)

In response Stevie King to her Publication

As for the Great Reset, this is normally what is referred to as the globalist DS system, the New World Order. The QFS is another system which is instituted by the Alliance. They will both in fact, find their place on their respective timelines. That is why we desire as many as possible to wake up – so that they can enjoy the fruits of the QFS system, not the slavery of the Great Reset.

As for the St Germain funds, these funds will be distributed to all upon earth. The reason for this is so they can be relieved of financial suffering and begin to experience abundant living. This will instantaneously raise their vibration and that, in fact, is the purpose behind it – to relieve their debts, increase their prosperity and free them from financial enslavement. Those who desire to create projects to change the earth will utilize their own funding, many of whom have invested in Dinar, Dong, Zim and now Bitcoin in order to have enough money to do so.

O.N.E. News

(1) Show this thread