VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

It’s about control. It’s about Decentralized Finances (DeFi) and empowering individuals (WWG1WGA). Peer-to-peer. I will be able to send funds to whomever I want. No bank involved. OOPs, means no money for [them]! Poof! [they] just became irrelevant!

VK
- Learn how DeFi works and how it will replace the banks.

- We are talking sovereign (Gold Back) crypto currency not Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) aka the FED.
Still going to have paper if one wants or needs. Offline methods for easy transactions are going to be needed for at least another 10 years.

- What is a bank? :) 2023

DeFi challenges this centralized financial system by empowering individuals with peer-to-peer digital exchanges.

https://www.investopedia.com/decentralized-finance-defi-5113835

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I did open an uphold account and put 200 dollars in it, I want to have an account. If this is the only way to buy food I don't want to scramble to open an account. If I can only access it with a chip in me then I want to be able to walk away from it without concern. They say it's back by metal so why not hold the metal and convert later.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

.Pi, We are thinking the same. I didn’t invest more than I could walk away from. I have no doubt, [They] will try their tricks!

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Corn Stalking to his Publication

Thank you for sharing. I used to be an avid fan of Glenn back in the day. Nothing could pull me away from him and his chalk board. I look forward to listening to this.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

bookmarked 👍

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Stick with metals. Yes XRP will be replacing fiat money. But it will come with the mark of the beast to make it work and social credit scores. Do you really think these evil things are going to give up their power of money, they don't give up power they just take more and more
"The world economic Forum is touting Ripple lab’s platform as the future."
"Therefore, the push behind XRP requires 5G communication speed to be able to instantly clear transactions. Without that, you cannot replace paper currency. Consequently, the only way to move to electronic money in order to eliminate non-taxable hidden cash and the underground economy is to move toward the digital world. In the United States, in 2020, it is estimated that the underground economy is about 11 or 12% of U.S. GDP, or roughly $2.5 trillion total. Politicians look at that and see dollar sign visions in their heads."
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/foreign-exchange/xrp-the-rise-of-barter

🎯 Pi.

VK is correct in that we need to know and understand this tech.

1) how to fight it
2) how to circumvent it
3) how to exploit it
4) discern who is teamed up against the people

Perhaps we are being trained to survive yet another wave of attack similar to resisting the covid lockdowns and jabs.

We've been softened up by the shelling of job loss, stagflation, energy costs, weaponized weather, isolation, etc. and now the financial attack portion of this hybrid war is imminent. We're going to have to get creative with work arounds as the sheep stampede towards their UBI payments issued CBDC and demand we join them.

Except they will have to provide biometric ID to access their CBDC.

"No problem," the banks say, "your covid pass can be used."

"But what if my phone is stolen," cry the sheep?

"No problem," reply the banks, "you are already broadcasting your apple ID. Here's $10,000. Go buy GMO groceries before it expires."

THE MARK

Saw this yesterday and thought about your post….

(4) Show this thread