VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Well, I'm screwed then. I have no money, I have disabled adult kids with me for life, I'm a single mom. I have no idea how all this works (not techy at all) and it is incredibly confusing to the max...

VK I know you tried, you explained a lot, but my brain just couldn't follow it. I'm too old I guess to really understand this. And it seems really scary to have 'money' that is held online somewhere that could disappear at any moment. What prevents us from losing money this way? I hear about this coin or that coin disappearing and people losing A LOT of money and I go cold all over. I can't afford to lose money, I can barely make it paycheck to paycheck.

What happens to people like us, if the 'wealth is redistributed' through XRP? If that is the only way to see any money coming my way, then I'm screwed.

Thanks for trying to help others get some of that money, and you did try hard to explain, I remember. Some of us just can't make it happen for one reason or another :(

WWG1WGA means everything to me
includes every one of WeThePeople

I am but one person
but I am not the only one who takes
WWG1WGA super seriously

you see,
I am not Free until all are Free

I, in and of myself, cannot "carry the world"
but, again, I am not the only one

Our Good Guy leaders have plans for us
and God has a Bigger Plan

You are not only "not screwed" but are protected
none of WeThePeople "miss out"
no one left behind

If all else seems to fail, your safety net and means to prosperity lies with WeThePeople,
sclubs like me

fear not
be of Good Cheer

God has a Mission for me
others like me and better
and that Mission includes His Children,
WeThePeople, and you are one, your Beloved also

I am not the only one who delights in serving
WeThePeople

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GeneralPatton2021 in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response George Patton to his Publication

RIGHT ON! 👊. With You 117%.
Where We Go One We Go All with ALL My Heart and Soul.
The Best IS Truly Yet To Come. 🙏🐸❤️🇺🇸🌎

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖This resonates with me. I too believe i'm not free 'til we are ALL free.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Here is a beautiful light that shines... thank you for sharing... So many of us feel the same...WAWY....

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Beautifully written words from a Beautiful Heart 💞

Truly WWG1WGA WW 🧡

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I am not Free until all are Free - Wise words!

Mission from God

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

that is such a beautiful message. you truly get what love is. thank you!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

The past 4 years = intensely hard for me. I kicked my abusive LEO husband out (34 years married). I couldn't take the abuse anymore...my plan was to wait 2 years until youngest was 14.

God intervened, judge ordered my husband has zero contact with our youngest (16). But financially, we often scrape the barrel every month to make ends meet. His parents are wealthy, bought him a house & car, they shun their grandchildren. My ex has it made.

I was diagnosed with RA = 3 decades of abuse and stress. Court ordered us to sell our home, won't get enough to restart with. Have 7 adult kids living with me (5 with autism, other two help me care for their sibs). Lots more.

Only place affordable was off grid, on a mountain, that is cut off in winter d/t ice. We will be stranded for 6 months of the year. We homestead, we will manage this, but it IS scary...

I have no financial anything to fall back on, that terrifies me :( A little in savings would be nice! God cares for us, always❤️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Keep your light shining bright...I will be praying for you and sending high vibes

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CVeB7ACVgO0&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

(9) Show this thread