VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

The older generations do not want this, don't care about tech and will not adopt digital money.

Hell, most elderly dont even know how to work a cell phone or computer.

The globalists failed with their genocidal agenda to remove the roadblock. Now they face a major push back amd crisis. If they try to implement a new system, the elderly will be left helpless and unable to purchase basic necessities and medic8nes.

Once the banks try to pull this "switch over" BS crisis narrative, count on total chaos errupting. People are not foing to play around when it comes to their life savings being withheld.

We will not be forced into adopting another system of further technological enslavement. VK should realize that most anons are NOT onboard with this and stop pushing it so hard.

It's time to draw a line in the sand Patriots. If they can force you into turning in your savings, they will force you into relinquishing your guns and then comes the train cars. Not another inch Patriots

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SocialDisruption17 in this post can reply

Retired business owner. Never thought I'd have one social media account let alone three😂 Here for President Trump and Maga.❤️Trump🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

I still use checks and have no interest in money that I can't hold!