VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Well, I'm screwed then. I have no money, I have disabled adult kids with me for life, I'm a single mom. I have no idea how all this works (not techy at all) and it is incredibly confusing to the max...

VK I know you tried, you explained a lot, but my brain just couldn't follow it. I'm too old I guess to really understand this. And it seems really scary to have 'money' that is held online somewhere that could disappear at any moment. What prevents us from losing money this way? I hear about this coin or that coin disappearing and people losing A LOT of money and I go cold all over. I can't afford to lose money, I can barely make it paycheck to paycheck.

What happens to people like us, if the 'wealth is redistributed' through XRP? If that is the only way to see any money coming my way, then I'm screwed.

Thanks for trying to help others get some of that money, and you did try hard to explain, I remember. Some of us just can't make it happen for one reason or another :(

You are not alone! Technology is a fast moving force in society. Influencers are so enthusiastic, it’s contagious. Do you know what the WEF is, World Economic Forum? They are in charge of delivering the New World Order to the entire world with the UN. They want all countries to eliminate cash for digital currency. Yesterday the WEF leader said they will support XRP digital currency. That one is supported by many here if it will be gold backed. I’m not sure either but it feels like a red flag. Go with your gut if you always trust your gut. God is with you so pray🙏

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it