VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

It’s about control. It’s about Decentralized Finances (DeFi) and empowering individuals (WWG1WGA). Peer-to-peer. I will be able to send funds to whomever I want. No bank involved. OOPs, means no money for [them]! Poof! [they] just became irrelevant!

VK
- Learn how DeFi works and how it will replace the banks.

- We are talking sovereign (Gold Back) crypto currency not Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) aka the FED.
Still going to have paper if one wants or needs. Offline methods for easy transactions are going to be needed for at least another 10 years.

- What is a bank? :) 2023

DeFi challenges this centralized financial system by empowering individuals with peer-to-peer digital exchanges.

https://www.investopedia.com/decentralized-finance-defi-5113835

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LucilleBaals in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Corn Stalking to his Publication

Thank you for sharing. I used to be an avid fan of Glenn back in the day. Nothing could pull me away from him and his chalk board. I look forward to listening to this.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

It is Good! +++

(1) Show this thread