VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

It’s about control. It’s about Decentralized Finances (DeFi) and empowering individuals (WWG1WGA). Peer-to-peer. I will be able to send funds to whomever I want. No bank involved. OOPs, means no money for [them]! Poof! [they] just became irrelevant!

VK
- Learn how DeFi works and how it will replace the banks.

- We are talking sovereign (Gold Back) crypto currency not Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) aka the FED.
Still going to have paper if one wants or needs. Offline methods for easy transactions are going to be needed for at least another 10 years.

- What is a bank? :) 2023

DeFi challenges this centralized financial system by empowering individuals with peer-to-peer digital exchanges.

https://www.investopedia.com/decentralized-finance-defi-5113835

I did open an uphold account and put 200 dollars in it, I want to have an account. If this is the only way to buy food I don't want to scramble to open an account. If I can only access it with a chip in me then I want to be able to walk away from it without concern. They say it's back by metal so why not hold the metal and convert later.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pi_n_Cycles in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

.Pi, We are thinking the same. I didn’t invest more than I could walk away from. I have no doubt, [They] will try their tricks!