VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

I won’t lie. The “you’re f***ed” if you cannot get your head around digital currencies WITH NO GUIDANCE from us who know is not sounding very “where we go one, we go all.”

Anyone who KNOWS how to avoid the Cabal CBDC should really be giving guidance.

This part of “The Plan” - allowing the Cabal to implement their CBDC doesn’t reflect the “White Hats are in control” mantra.

It is very wrong to send a “you’re doomed if you cannot GUESS right re. digital currencies.”

Calling it as I see it.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

i agree. i will not participate in any digital id or currency

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Agree, Jason, not doomed if you don't own some - esp. if you've bought a bit of currency or silver on the (relatively) cheap - they may all go at the same time for all I know.

I hear you on the extremely frustrating unnecessary difficulty of it all! We tried last year, gave up. Husband suddenly got excited about it from a friend - it took us a WEEK to buy the ledgers and figure it all out.

Cottage Industry aborning - real people help real people buy crypto, with no chance of theft.

Check out The CryptoDad on Rumble for solid help with no background music. https://rumble.com/c/TheCrtptoDad
The CryptoDad
Browse the most recent videos from channel "The CryptoDad" uploaded to Rumble.com
https://rumble.com/c/TheCrtptoDad

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Howz about this
Take some of that money that was stolen from "We the People" and invest wisely for us while we are waiting for our CIC to return!
We will be super appreciative!
🤗💓

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Look into Stellar XLM
SDEX Explorer / StellarExpert
The new system is being built and beta testing is happening
Look at
exlm.org

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I did my own research after few good Patriots like VK said XRP and XLM
Google it, watch couple YouTube videos not that difficult...
If I can figure it out anyone can 🙂
the $100 ledger go hold my coins in was an Awesome suggestion that was a tad bit more difficult but well worth it.

can purchase thru Ledger with debit card
they have "help" as well

Good luck

TY ❤️ 🙏
@VincentKennedy

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

hi jason i bought a nano ledger s (the cheapest model)
i waa nervous at first because i had no clue how to use it but a bunch of patriots on here stepped up to help me figure it out

its super easy
buy your nano ledger directly from the conpany
not from amazon or best buy
(this decreaaes chance of anyone getting the code)
mine took 4 days to arrive

i buy my xrp on uphold
then connect the nano ledger to my desktop and transfer onto there
i can see my portfolio directly on my desktop

i am happy to help guide the set up

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank you so much! 😀

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

"XRP" IS JUST THE NEXT CLUB AND CULT, NOT "FREEDOM". "WWG1WGA"

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Digital "currency" is NOT the "Freedom" I am fighting for! DIGITAL is---> GRID. Freedom is NO GRID-CONTROLLED currency. "Levelling the playing field" does not jive with any of this crypto, XRP or Whatnot nonsense. Also, why not start the Crypto and XRP CABAL if we are CRAVING CONTROL!!! At this time there ate people who have lost their freaking jobs, so many struggling. If anyone is helping save our country will NEVER lead us to CONTROLLABLE CURRENCY. If it's connected to the INTERNET it is controllable. Trump advised AGAINST all this RUBBISH. If XRP or any of this was LEGITIMATE it would be of access to ALL, at reach to ALL, approachable to ALL. It ISN'T.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

You made my point better than I have. Thank you. 😀

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

There are people who can guide you through crypto purchases. I would suggest jsnip4 of Realist News. He will even suggest cryptos, but if you followed VK, he did say XRP. His Patreon contact is below. His real name is Joe and he is a great guy. I would suggest the $40/mo on Patreon. He will answer questions and guide you through everything. You will only have to dole out $40 because you will have purchased your crypto before the next month.

https://www.patreon.com/jsnip4

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

No guidance. really? I gave tutorials and tried to make it fun. gave away my own money for the cause. Recommended XRP. Told you how its going to work years ago.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm still a novice, but a year ago, because of your advice. I got some XRP. it was a challenge, but I figured it out.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sadly, my eyes glaze over when I see any of this and I'm sure there are many more like me. We skip the info as it simply doesn't compute in our brains, like speaking an unfamiliar language--pure gibberish. As Jason Weber said....it's "get on the crypto bandwagon or get left out doesn't feel very WWG1WGA" I feel Trump and the White Hats are smarter than that and will know how to bring everyone in to the monetary system we end up with. And a big FU to anyone who plans to control us with their monetary system. As another Anon put it--I won't be trusting any of it until the evil globalists are all removed (executed or imprisoned for life in public view)

(39) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I agree. I totally agree. So the original Mark Z, Mr C, Charlie Ward and Simon are all lying?? There is no QFS? There is no RV?? This plan really is failing if they are not being honest about what's going on.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I don't equate the two other than I believe the QFS has to be up and running before the RV takes place.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I got one thing right
QFS nonense.

(3) Show this thread