VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

There is a QFS Financial System it is not just word salad or something that sounds cool!

Saint Germain: There Will Be Two Financial Systems The Deepstate System And The Quantum Financial System!!

St Germain: Two systems will prevail in duality as it is a universal prerequisite of positive & negative. If you would argue that there are no two systems available to you now as you ascend the 4D, I might remind you that there are indeed two systems available: Universal law, which is God’s alchemical system & matrix law which is the DS system based on monetary finances. This will evolve into the One World Order only to the extent that the people of earth allow it to, this is why we urge all to wake up.

You have your choice, and always have had your choice, which you desire to partake of. Only one system will prevail in the 5D, & this is the spiritually advanced QFS system. (continued)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.đŸŒ¹

In response Stevie King to her Publication

As for the Great Reset, this is normally what is referred to as the globalist DS system, the New World Order. The QFS is another system which is instituted by the Alliance. They will both in fact, find their place on their respective timelines. That is why we desire as many as possible to wake up – so that they can enjoy the fruits of the QFS system, not the slavery of the Great Reset.

As for the St Germain funds, these funds will be distributed to all upon earth. The reason for this is so they can be relieved of financial suffering and begin to experience abundant living. This will instantaneously raise their vibration and that, in fact, is the purpose behind it – to relieve their debts, increase their prosperity and free them from financial enslavement. Those who desire to create projects to change the earth will utilize their own funding, many of whom have invested in Dinar, Dong, Zim and now Bitcoin in order to have enough money to do so.

O.N.E. News

In response Stevie King to her Publication

more bullshit. Patriots don't want handouts we want our own money. screw all this. And we want control of it.

(1) Show this thread