Fasting tomorrow. Goal set 24 hours but really looking to make it the full 72 hours. Has anyone tried this? What should I expect?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I made it 4 days and felt great, no weakness, dizziness or hunger. I did drink fresh carrot/apple juice or orange/grapefruit during that time.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Good luck VK, so I guess inviting you for meatballs tonight is out of the question!!

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Let us know how it goes!
I am new to fasting and 20 hrs is my best fast so far. x

Hangry

WW3 is a common side effect.

Been intermittent fasting (one meal a day) since 10/3. Not a problem for me since I am keto and already fat adapted. I was able to work up to controlling the hunger pangs.
I switched over to a juice cleanse on the 15th. I was pretty lethargic the first day, but I have felt very good since then. I think the slow build up and transition to less and less food is what helped me not have to experience food withdawls or detox symptoms.
I also am utilising colon cleanse methods to make sure the toxins are leaving and not causing "flu like" symptoms from the detox.

Long story stort,
If done right you can feel great...if done wrong, pain.

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I wanted to try fasting, but my acupuncturist said its not a good idea for me. Im working on fertility issues, and she said it will mess up my hormones. I was surprised considering all the good things I've heard about it. I hope it helps you!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

It's very safe. Fasting will bring up a LOT of feelings. You simply sit with them. I've done several 12 day fasts over the years and what strikes you right away is how much energy we put into thinking about, procuring, and prepaparing for our next meal. You'll also be surprised that you continue to evacuate for days/ weeks. That's how much food is compacted in your system. How you break your fast is vitally important. You don't go out and gulp down a giant t-bone. Broths, (miso), salad, fruit- lighter fare. Start consuming again slowly. You'll be great.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Q2472

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

I'll do it with you brother, are we allowed to drink water? I don't know the rules???

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

recently sick with a horrible sinus infection..... inadvertently fasted for three days.....kicked it right out of me .....so yes it is a great thing to fast.....purges the bad stuff.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

just micro

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

i dont really project fasting anymore i just listen to my body

went 3 days before it hurt but my gut thanked me

I just spent $680 at Costco and bought a new garage freezer.....bad timing on this VK.

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

I clear liquid fasted for 4 days last year. Released 7 lbs of weight and did not gain it back. I was not hungry after the first number of hours. 24 hours is easy now. Time to do it again, maybe 3 days.

In response Faye Muth to her Publication

Sounds like a vodka and anything binge.

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins #HoldTheLine #NeverGiveUp - MAGA since the Gold Elevator and Q since 10/28/2017!

Fasting, for me, is intermittent. I have been doing a 16 hour fast, 8 hour eating window for the past 18 months. I have energy and a clear mind. I have slowly lost about 20 pounds. Drink lots of water and keep busy.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

day 2 is the worst............. 24-36 hours.. after that it's pretty much mind over matter.
yes - very experienced.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Is it buckle up time?

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I did 81 hours this past July. I think it’s good to start with a 24 hour plan. I did have a cup of coffee each morning but nothing other than water the rest of the days. It got easier & easier as time went on. I started feeling euphoric after about 48 hours. When your body isn’t busy digesting & processing food it starts to heal your cells. I highly recommend it for everyone.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

I did 8 hours yesterday, stomach ached so bad so I ate 3 large pork shoulder steaks breaded and spiced, a side of stir fry and a tall glass of ice water.
Stomach ache went away. 😎

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

A nice reset. Three days is a thing. The brain will detox and have more clarity with appetite and the vibes of each food afterward. Connective ease and lift in your Spirit. Good idea and bless you.💫

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I would recommend that you drink fruit juice or vegetable juice. Then you don't feel empty and it supports fasting..

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Yes - the hardest part of the 72 hour is trying to do the same things you do every day while fasting. Rest and fasting, are betrothed lovers that more often than not, sleep in separate beds.

a very clear mind and abundance of energy and a spirit who Hears The Voice of The Lord

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

yes i have,ill have lemon + salt water if i am fasting with water and i buckle up and embrace the suck when i fast with no water and go for it after bear season, i.e fattening up over summer bbqing and all:)

I fast not only to help purefy my body,but spirit, i have to brace for impact and climb everday, after a while i can fly:) Prayers bcs more and more vivid i find
Its a Journey inside the Journey timetraveler❣️🪖

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

taking about 7 days

(1) Show this thread

VK I too am starting a 72 hour fast tomorrow. Heading out to nature on sabbatical to commune with nature. No TV no computer no phone just me in a cabin fasting, meditating, reading my Bible and being.

I have been doing (2) 24 hour fasts per week for the last 3 years. It has become a lifestyle change for me.
The only thing I consume is water, tea, and black coffee. There are so many health benefits to fasting but too many to go over in this reply. The hardest part is defeating your mind when it is telling you you are hungry. Headaches are possible but when a headache starts to come on or your stomach is growling, dring 8 ounces of water. It will pass. When fasting, it is very important to drink LOTS of water. This washes toxins from your body and out of your organs and you do not become toxic.
Good Luck VK. I am looking forward to hearing how you did.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

6 days first time, nothing but water and fresh natural made teas, Easy for me I had a friend healer stay with me. I felt I could fly, and ascend higher. Ended the fast with raw cold vegetables grated with spices, light mostly raw foods like that for another 3 weeks added in fruits but no sugar. Made huge diet changes by eliminating bad stuff after the fast. I went vegan. My health was so mush better I never got sick again. Its been 20 years. I fast now one day once a week. Everyone fasts daily at least 8 hours!

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

cracking up - hahahaha

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

😆

(2) Show this thread

mostly a test of willpower. be sure to drink enough water and electrolytes.
we can go VERY far without food :)