@vincentkennedy VK, what were your findings from your microscope expirements??

What in the hell is going on?? 🤬🤬

My sister and I tested a Q Tip and it had Namo Particle or whatever we call this moving hair like structure, ON BOTH TIPS!

ALSO EVERY SINGLE CLOROX WIPE we looked it!!

🔴What are they trying to do to us? Is this the Scare EVENT? We all have these CRITTERS in our body and all around our homes?? 🤬🤬🤬.

Pics in Comments.

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Thank you for this. Dot connecting. Things I have been wondering about. We need a post to share ideas to repair. Pretty sure kleenex is included. Probably a marketing scheme to get people to buy more kleenex. Gasp. Probably TP too.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Someone earlier mentioned, now we know why the RUSH on TP when Covid started!! 🤦‍♀️

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

I agree, how could we find a place to update with news in regards to this INVISIBLE ENEMY as Trump says? 🤷‍♀️

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

There are no words to describe just how evil these people are.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

NOPE. But Brave Souls tried to warn us years ago!!

https://youtu.be/C0PWi77uMH0

(1) Show this thread

Schistosome parasites nearly killed me 20 years ago, so I always do a cleanse, but with all the nano crap these days, my holistic doc has me rotating HCQ and Ivermectin. I also use Mesosilver or colloidal silver as my hand sanitizer because I don’t trust the regular ones.
creepy crawlies everywhere, ewww!

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

All these parasites make me think that Ivermectin is a miracle cure. Haven't tried it yet as it is hard to get in my country, and i am still compiling info on just how far it goes as a cure

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response God Wins to his Publication

I TAKE IVERMECTIN A LOT 1ML PER 100LB IN MY ORAGE JUICE AT NIGHT AND PROBIOTIC IN THE MORN IT HELPS WITH RA PAIN TO

(1) Show this thread

Great post ! Thanks a million everybody for all this important information !!!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

https://anonup.com/thread/10322348

I have 4 more ro do this with again, next time, saving the specimen. 😖

3 time blue bird loser ...🤣🤣 yes . An actual authorized preacher..😎

its at this point i would like to talk about the importance of a parasite cleanse .. also baking soda and salt baths ..js 🤷‍♀️

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Thanks for posting this. Now am thinking of face tissue, Toilet paper, Kitchen rolls. Bidets were restricted into the markets but TP was promoted 100 percent. Carpets etc etc Could it be?

In response God Wins to her Publication

Sofa’s!! 🤦‍♀️😳🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Every single thing, especially from CHYNA!!

In response God Wins to her Publication

Clothes, linens, mattresspads, towels, almost anything!
They make clothing, some Meds, and everything now out of Partial plastics and Petroleum by products! Much to think about! I like the idea that Hemp can make all that and more! Thats why [they] outlawed it back when! Anything thats been good for us has been taken away and replaced with things to hurt us! Thank Father in Heaven We have awakened and can See and Reason for Ourselves!! We still have so much more to learn!
Father help US! In Jesus’ Name Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread

yes...we all have them ...i learned years ago with lyme!

realizing the c19 vaccine is shedding light on this...they have been put in everything ...see my last post on my page...

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Y'all NOOO! I just used Clorox wipes on my toilet 20 minutes ago! 😝 Are these what they call Morgellons?

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

ozone water

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

These are images I took with my electric microscope.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

How can this even be legal to lace these swabs with LIVING things?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

so gross, want to punish these evil ppl, like dipping them in a big vat of these

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

This has been going on for a lot longer than most realize.
Now it’s very clear why VK said Ivermectin scares them.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

OMG the monsters had plan after plan, even for those of us unvaxxed, their evil was gonna get us too. if shedding doesn’t take us out, there are Q tips to do their evil. it is mind blowing their lack of human consciousness. i say No Mercy♥️⚔️♥️⚔️♥️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Ewww....

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

well shit. 😫

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

i will second that, well shit😩

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Always remember God created us in his imagine our bodies have healing powers no matter what man invents the power of God is extremely more advance. it’s all in your ability to believe.We are here on earth to be part of God family all trials and tribulations is part of the journey. May God continue his Blessings in this fight of our Freedom.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Amen🙏❤️🙏

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Amen ❤️🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Now I'm alll itchy watching this. Awful, just awful. I can't wait for our new world, no nanotech on Anon Island.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks that they have these little buggers in so much now that we just need something to take periodically to kill them.
Gene Decode just about died from them several months ago.
Megellons?
In the air, in food, in things we use and wear?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yikes! I now have the itchy heebie jeebies! Weren’t people finding these fibers on the masks we were wearing during covid? I also got paranoid thinking they might be on those long swabs they were sticking in your nose to determine whether you had covid or not. Has anyone analyzed any of the test kits? 😳😬😣

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

In Chemtrails !

(5) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

i had a LOT come out of ny feet and body when i soaked in epsom salt, baking soda and castor oil. i have pics to prove. i also used vinegar on what i thought was a jelly fish sting and found many black morgellons looking fibers in my belly button snd on the tissue i used.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(4) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I got sidetracked after my computer blew up. No doubt because i was shocking myself with a cattle prod while using the PC. I will pick up on experimenting on myself soon. I have been looking for any moving fibers and have not found anything yet.

Give me some brands or things to test and will look asap.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

vk do you think the IBU procedure using ozone and light can kill the moving fibers, not as much blood is cleansed as the EBO2. but IBU costs less, going for my 2nd of 5. knowing now the fibers in bout everything, how is this earth gonna get cleaned♥️

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

If it hasn't been mentioned already, contact lenses and contact lens solution, please.

(49) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

If this is the case everyone should be following the candida diet. The cause of candida are parasites. I've been a bug freak for a while and I heard that everyone has parasites in their body. While researching I came across this eating plan and I have been following it over a year. It is sorta like keto. A doctor from England talks about it on youtube. I have noticed improvements and I will never stop eating this way. My husband even started eating this way. He had extra weight and has slimmed out. I had major stomach issues and they are gone now. I prefer this over keto because I can have sourdough bread and green apples...which you can't have on keto. Parasites don't like anything sour and supposedly they flee your body or die off.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Kombucha is sour and a good gut cleanser, not sure if it's in your diet or not, just thought I'd add that.

doesn't oil of oregano kill candida? guessing it kills these guys too

(3) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Same worry with feminine hygiene products. I’ve done some looking into recalled products. They present various “reasons”.
Makes me sick

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Sickening! I would say they are for sure, compromised!! 🤬

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Always makes me think of thay lyric if one of Eminems songs.. “slap anthrax on a tampax” or something like that.. frightening of what they are capable of.

(2) Show this thread

Now that we know how and where to find them... let's figure out how to kill the damn things. Spritz some ivermectin, see what happens. Try the RIFE frequencies.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Add to the above, try peroxide too... extra oxygen?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I wonder what a few moments in a microwave would do to them?

(2) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

i wondered if they've been putting them in our veggies. all of a sudden potatoes have fiberous strings. sweet potatoes used to be like a baked potato, now has a ton of fibrous strings. avocados, same.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

I would Not be surprised!!! I just noticed this last week in Sweet Potatoes, more than usual stringy-ness! 😩😳

(1) Show this thread

on toilet paper too!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Bidets!

(3) Show this thread

I had morgellons for a few years, I did HBOT treatments with my son for his autism and it went away! His autism is getting better too! Sending prayers for you guys!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

This is so interesting! I will have to try!

(1) Show this thread

call them what they are antenae made with fungal and parasite RNA. They can receive frequencies from WI-Fi and interact with our nervous system.

They are in the chemtrails, really on everything, everywhere now.

Boron supplements destroys them.
A hot bath with 1/3 cup Borax destroys them
Iodine destroys them
Zeolites will help clear out any that have not attached
Alternating Magenticng pulsing destroy them- PEMF- get a mat
and Rife Frequencies disable them.

Some people swear by this set of frequencies- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGEXbL4MYWE

Morgellons Disease 1 - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube

Morgellons disease (MD) is a rare disorder characterized by the presence of fibers underneath, embedded in, and erupting from unbroken skin or slow-healing s...

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Great Info! Thanks! 🙏.

(1) Show this thread