@vincentkennedy VK, what were your findings from your microscope expirements??

What in the hell is going on?? 🤬🤬

My sister and I tested a Q Tip and it had Namo Particle or whatever we call this moving hair like structure, ON BOTH TIPS!

ALSO EVERY SINGLE CLOROX WIPE we looked it!!

🔴What are they trying to do to us? Is this the Scare EVENT? We all have these CRITTERS in our body and all around our homes?? 🤬🤬🤬.

Pics in Comments.

I got sidetracked after my computer blew up. No doubt because i was shocking myself with a cattle prod while using the PC. I will pick up on experimenting on myself soon. I have been looking for any moving fibers and have not found anything yet.

Give me some brands or things to test and will look asap.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

If it hasn't been mentioned already, contact lenses and contact lens solution, please.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

vk do you think the IBU procedure using ozone and light can kill the moving fibers, not as much blood is cleansed as the EBO2. but IBU costs less, going for my 2nd of 5. knowing now the fibers in bout everything, how is this earth gonna get cleaned♥️

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I think it's probably in everything, even our clothes, insulation, etc

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Angel soft toilet paper?

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Spot check of any brand products that touch mucous membranes. TP, kleenex type face tissue, cotton balls. I also kind of wonder about "microfiber" word used in bedding products, and clothing. Hard to find good ole 100% cotton. Thanks for getting us to thinking.

any tests on Honest or Nature's Promise Brand baby wipes?

any tests on Honest or Nature's Promise Brand baby wipes?

😲🤦‍♀️ we dont need you hurt! Be careful! i thought you were just kidding about the cattle prod! just a little stun gun wouldnt work for ya?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yeah the experimenting on self, a wild ride😊

Wonder if they are more active when at body temperature... I can see I'm going to have to buy myself a microscope.

numbers, 11:10, 111

Has anyone tested organic cotton eat swabs to see if they contain these fibers?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

This Video!! 😳🤦‍♀️

I am a “problem solver” type of person, not hypochondriac, I promise!

Are the fibers on the Qtips etc, so we end up with Fibers growing out of us?

Why? 5G?? What is their Goal Here? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

https://youtu.be/z4ADlw36MTI

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Omg. My brother was a Vet who used the Vet Hospital. He had these fibers he would pull out of his body. They told him he had some rare disease only people from German descent acquire. Bullshit.
He died at 61 about 3 yrs being diagnosed with this so called disease.

My nephew, my brothers son, found him dead in bed and he had foam from his mouth all over the sheets.

Autopsy gave no real answers. Crazy.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i put a refrigerator magnet on my left arm and it stuck 😲 (not jabbed)
wonder what that’s about?

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

you said “cattle prod”😂 (again)

Your Post was at 10:10 central time! 🎯🙌

I bought Off Brand Swabs (that I had been using 😡) The Ohso Co. I also looked at Real QTips at the store with the APP on my phone 🧐, and saw the suckers through the BOX! uggg.

Also Found them on My Clorox Wipes as well. Look near thr Edges of the wipes.😏

2nd Pic is my “Magnify” app 🤣. @ 10X magnified.

Thank You 🙏VK! (this is crazy!!!).

The Quidel at home covid test kit swabs.. As an unjabbed person I am still being made to test twice a week at work. Oh and just today they removed the mask for those jabbed but us injabbed still have to wear it. Discrimination at it finest....I think the force has forgotten the oath.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

All about Rods and God today. :)

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Plugs into USB outlet on computer
Super easy to use
Can see fibers clearly

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Those same fibers have been sprayed in the chemtrails. When I lived in S FL, we were sprayed everyday. about 6 years ago started getting itchy raised bumps -- extremely itchy, with volcano like crater. Investigated online. Symptoms of Morgellons. Ordered a USB 500x microscope from eBay, which puts a great big detailed picture on your screen. Black fibers in the lesions. Back to research to find a way to get rid of it. Took food grade diatomaceous Earth internally, washed clothes & linens with Borax, rubbed enzyme cleaner on the lesions, and used neodymium magnets on my skin. Within a month they were gone.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

glad you were able to rid yourself of these! how do you use thr borax to wash clothes?

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I have scabs that I have had for years from sores that just won't heal and when I scratch they bleed. I need to get back to taking diatomaceous earth. We lived in Vegas where the chemtrails were horrid. I will save this and try to do the protocal. Where do you get enzyme cleanser?

(2) Show this thread

Formerly known as Let Freedom Ring! 🐸🎯

OK. After reading over the comments.... toilet paper and diapers get my vote. Can't get either one out of my head.

I think the A#1 thing that everyone uses and has to keep buying and use....TOILET PAPER. It was the one thing that there was a sudden "shortage" of. Reformulating their process to include little wigglers maybe? Dang that sounds paranoid. 🤔

so these evil folks gonna be stuck somewhere they got to use TP at a gas station or something, so what are they doing to not be infected

(1) Show this thread

I don't think there's anything 'they' have out there that doesn't have magellions, nanos or something toxic to cause harm. They have made sure they've infected ppl every direction.

Please test Huggies and Pampers diapers.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

I dont have the microscope or the set up for this kind of experiment, but if you can would you test the toliet paper, so I can get this thought out of my head thinking that microscopic creatures are on it..Maybe like a brand everyone uses like Angel soft or Scott.. please an thank you VK.

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

This App is what I use! I set my phone up on a Vitamin Bottle and then do my “research”! Sacry. Let the Toilet paper sample it in counter for a few minutes and then look for stringy thread like structures or black dots that seem to turn into theead!! CHARMIN IN OUR HOUSE HAD THEM! 😳🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤬🤬🤬🤬

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

also northern TP, test

(2) Show this thread

just throwing this out, there is a simple procedure, nasal insufflation, using ozone, cleanses nasal passages and also crosses blood brain barrier, a thought bout the many ppl who had the nasal swabs to their brain. never had the covid test nor the vaxx, but had procedure cause the nurses needed practice♥️some of them had all this release of junk out their nose, me just a slight headache that day

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

How about testing the Covid test kits? I’m paranoid about sticking those swabs up my nose. Perfect way to introduce them to your body….just stick them up your nose! 😳😬🥴

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Jeesh VK, put that ‘toy’ away!

I remember watching a video years ago where a German scientist was showing morgellons on vegetables after chem-trailing.