@vincentkennedy VK, what were your findings from your microscope expirements??

What in the hell is going on?? 🤬🤬

My sister and I tested a Q Tip and it had Namo Particle or whatever we call this moving hair like structure, ON BOTH TIPS!

ALSO EVERY SINGLE CLOROX WIPE we looked it!!

🔴What are they trying to do to us? Is this the Scare EVENT? We all have these CRITTERS in our body and all around our homes?? 🤬🤬🤬.

Pics in Comments.

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Bidets!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The Amazon bidets you raved about back in the day on Twitter… magic!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

👀Yes, but we can also wrap ourselves up completely eventually. Everything is wrong, most of the food tastes sick. Gets a metallic taste in the mouth oversalted and filled with flour or something mysterious that tastes terrible. They will kill us no doubt.😠🤪Oh yes, the other day I bought oranges that tasted of perfume.🤮🤬

(5) Show this thread

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

this is horrifying. always wondered if they put stuff on the tp....😩