@vincentkennedy VK, what were your findings from your microscope expirements??

What in the hell is going on?? 🤬🤬

My sister and I tested a Q Tip and it had Namo Particle or whatever we call this moving hair like structure, ON BOTH TIPS!

ALSO EVERY SINGLE CLOROX WIPE we looked it!!

🔴What are they trying to do to us? Is this the Scare EVENT? We all have these CRITTERS in our body and all around our homes?? 🤬🤬🤬.

Pics in Comments.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

If this is the case everyone should be following the candida diet. The cause of candida are parasites. I've been a bug freak for a while and I heard that everyone has parasites in their body. While researching I came across this eating plan and I have been following it over a year. It is sorta like keto. A doctor from England talks about it on youtube. I have noticed improvements and I will never stop eating this way. My husband even started eating this way. He had extra weight and has slimmed out. I had major stomach issues and they are gone now. I prefer this over keto because I can have sourdough bread and green apples...which you can't have on keto. Parasites don't like anything sour and supposedly they flee your body or die off.

doesn't oil of oregano kill candida? guessing it kills these guys too

Only people mentioned by @ADeMills in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Skies, click on at the bottom under it