@vincentkennedy VK, what were your findings from your microscope expirements??

What in the hell is going on?? 🤬🤬

My sister and I tested a Q Tip and it had Namo Particle or whatever we call this moving hair like structure, ON BOTH TIPS!

ALSO EVERY SINGLE CLOROX WIPE we looked it!!

🔴What are they trying to do to us? Is this the Scare EVENT? We all have these CRITTERS in our body and all around our homes?? 🤬🤬🤬.

Pics in Comments.

If this is the case everyone should be following the candida diet. The cause of candida are parasites. I've been a bug freak for a while and I heard that everyone has parasites in their body. While researching I came across this eating plan and I have been following it over a year. It is sorta like keto. A doctor from England talks about it on youtube. I have noticed improvements and I will never stop eating this way. My husband even started eating this way. He had extra weight and has slimmed out. I had major stomach issues and they are gone now. I prefer this over keto because I can have sourdough bread and green apples...which you can't have on keto. Parasites don't like anything sour and supposedly they flee your body or die off.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TBIYTC in this post can reply

doesn't oil of oregano kill candida? guessing it kills these guys too

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Kombucha is sour and a good gut cleanser, not sure if it's in your diet or not, just thought I'd add that.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I heard that kombucha is very good....I have been afraid to try it though. Have you tried it?

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for the Info about the candida diet! I will look it up! 🙏