@vincentkennedy VK, what were your findings from your microscope expirements??

What in the hell is going on?? 🀬🀬

My sister and I tested a Q Tip and it had Namo Particle or whatever we call this moving hair like structure, ON BOTH TIPS!

ALSO EVERY SINGLE CLOROX WIPE we looked it!!

πŸ”΄What are they trying to do to us? Is this the Scare EVENT? We all have these CRITTERS in our body and all around our homes?? 🀬🀬🀬.

Pics in Comments.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

These are images I took with my electric microscope.

How can this even be legal to lace these swabs with LIVING things?? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

we have not vaxxed or covid swabbed, we eat organics, drink clean juices, wear natural fabrics, use essential oils and no flouride toothpaste yet they always got one more plan to take us out, got some anger bout thisβš”οΈβš”οΈβš”οΈ

Proud mamabear of 4 kids. Dedicated wife to the love of my life. Truth seeker and a Texan! Good bless America! We will Previle !

we clean our ears with these ?? WTH . Not anymore !

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response TXmommaBear wilcox to her Publication

like the critters now in ears, kleenex, so in noses, TP so butts, oh no in tampons too. these ppl need to be punished, can think of some creative ways

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yes, good question...

its not
crimes against humanity