@vincentkennedy VK, what were your findings from your microscope expirements??

What in the hell is going on?? ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

My sister and I tested a Q Tip and it had Namo Particle or whatever we call this moving hair like structure, ON BOTH TIPS!

ALSO EVERY SINGLE CLOROX WIPE we looked it!!

๐Ÿ”ดWhat are they trying to do to us? Is this the Scare EVENT? We all have these CRITTERS in our body and all around our homes?? ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ.

Pics in Comments.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Thanks for posting this. Now am thinking of face tissue, Toilet paper, Kitchen rolls. Bidets were restricted into the markets but TP was promoted 100 percent. Carpets etc etc Could it be?

Clothes, linens, mattresspads, towels, almost anything!
They make clothing, some Meds, and everything now out of Partial plastics and Petroleum by products! Much to think about! I like the idea that Hemp can make all that and more! Thats why [they] outlawed it back when! Anything thats been good for us has been taken away and replaced with things to hurt us! Thank Father in Heaven We have awakened and can See and Reason for Ourselves!! We still have so much more to learn!
Father help US! In Jesusโ€™ Name Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

In response God Wins to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it