Could use some prayers. Ended my marriage yesterday and I’m scared to death.Been a stay at home mom for 20 years and my family is in another state. Knowing its the right choice,but its still hard. This is my time to get to know myself and find out what im capable of. Never had a “career” so this should be interesting. Don’t really have any friends anymore partly because of this marriage. So a little prayer would be appreciated.

Only people mentioned by @Pizmama5 in this post can reply

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

Thank you everyone for the prayers. Its so weird that this popped up after 5 months. I didnt leave afterall. I was having doubts again and then this popped up. Giving everything to God to help guide me. Not sure what the future holds,but for now I am working on me and going to enjoy life. I know I am not loved how I should be,but I am giving it one last chance.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

my sister did same thing last year just eneded a month ago moved from cali to texas best thing she every did working part time and watching her grand children grow up it will get better much love and prayers comingcyour way

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Kristi Lyn. Please give her strength, to stand strong in her convictions and to find her new standing in life. Please give her courage to face all of the new doorways opening in her life. Please give her wisdom to follow Your lead, and Your pathway of light to her new life. Please give her love and help her through these trying times in her life. Watch over her, guard and protect her and her family with Your armor, Father. Keep them safe and guide them with Your loving light, Father. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

prayers!
a new beginning will be exciting, you will surprise yourself
my love & my light too
you got this!!!!

Prayers up for you! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥
You’re going to be fine! 💖

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

"Our heavenly Father has a thousand ways to provide for us of which we know nothing. Those who accept the one principle of making the service of God supreme, will find perplexities vanish and a plain path before their feet." Ellen White - Ministry of Healing (pub 1905)

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers and hugs Kristi. Don’t let go of God’s hand…He will lead you to a place you had no idea existed and a future you could only dream about. 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

🙏🙏🙏 being sent your way for a peaceful transition and fulfilling journey ahead.

🙏🙏🌹

🙏🙏🌹

🙏🙏🌹

🙏🙏🌹

🙏🙏🌹

🙏🙏🌹

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

You will find out who you are and what you are capable of will astound you! Find what makes you happy and enjoy! We are all here for uou!

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

God will protect you and lead you where He wants you to be. 🙏❤️🙏
You are not alone.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

You are stronger then you know. Trust in the Lord and yourself. You will feel liberated soon. There are plenty of entry level jobs out there right now.. Praying for you to find your way. God Bless. Love and hugs sent your way.

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

god knows your name. god bless you.

Prayers up for you Warrior!
Your Best days are Yet To come!
WWG1WGA

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏💖

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Sending 🙏🙏 Kristi and for the knowing thru Creator's unconditional love you are always supported; never alone. Also many frens here 💖✨

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Been there done that. My ex left after 27 years to marry someone else. Our sons were both in the military, one in the middle east, I just moved to Colorado ( he was suppose to follow). I only had a part time job as a nurse because of no full time jobs...I was a mess. Thankfully I had 2 great neighbors, and a loving God. ❤️ So my advice is take one day at a time, pray and let God lead you. God brought a wonderful Godly man into my life 7 years later. Been married 18 years now and loving life. My husband loves the Lord and we have grown deeper in our faith, as I never woukd have if thise difficult days had nit happened. So, trust the Lord, the best is yet to come. 😇

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

beautiful story Carol..love always wins. God bless you both🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Praying God will lead and guide you in the right direction as well as bring you strength and comfort.

Knowing it's the "right" choice is a good starting point. I think many if not most of us have had to take this same path, although perhaps in different ways.

Some paths have to be walked alone. Although remember we are never really alone. At the very least you have us on AU. You have much more in the higher invisible realms. Whether you know It as God, Source, or Spirit.

Prayers are with you

everything happens for a reason, god has got your back! you will soon find your people who willfill you with love and peace🙏🙏❤️❤️💪💪👊👊