Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Could use some prayers. Ended my marriage yesterday and I’m scared to death.Been a stay at home mom for 20 years and my family is in another state. Knowing its the right choice,but its still hard. This is my time to get to know myself and find out what im capable of. Never had a “career” so this should be interesting. Don’t really have any friends anymore partly because of this marriage. So a little prayer would be appreciated.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

Been there done that. My ex left after 27 years to marry someone else. Our sons were both in the military, one in the middle east, I just moved to Colorado ( he was suppose to follow). I only had a part time job as a nurse because of no full time jobs...I was a mess. Thankfully I had 2 great neighbors, and a loving God. ❤️ So my advice is take one day at a time, pray and let God lead you. God brought a wonderful Godly man into my life 7 years later. Been married 18 years now and loving life. My husband loves the Lord and we have grown deeper in our faith, as I never woukd have if thise difficult days had nit happened. So, trust the Lord, the best is yet to come. 😇

beautiful story Carol..love always wins. God bless you both🙏❤️🙏

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication