This has been one of the saddest weeks of my life; numb from unexpected news and unwanted change. Am in an emotional “shelter in place” state as a storm surge of feelings washes around me. Events have torn a hole in my loving heart, and I am bleeding out my cares. Is like a bereavement but without the body. Can only rest and recover via the healing effect of passing time.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Praying for you Martin🙏

Whatever you are going through we are all with you. Need anything, just ask. This collective will get it done for you. Prayers from across the pond. Godspeed in your troubles#wwg1wga

Oh luv, I’m so very sorry to hear of your pain. I hope you feel all the love your WWG1WGA family has for you and it touches you. You are in my prayers.🙏♥️

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

I am reading a bible study on YouVersion titled "All The Feels". Covers several things to do with our emotions. It has really helped me see some things differently. Praying for God to see you through.

Heavenly Father I pray rest brings peace of mind and a healing to Martin. I ask that he may feel your comfort during this time. I ask all things according to your will our Lord Jesus Christ. 🙏🕊

I know exactly how you feel,
at least, I've felt crushing sorrow past breathing,
so I feel fairly certain you need to rest.
Your precious body has taken the blows
along with your heart.
You are not alone.
You are loved.
Rest, rest, rest 🙏💞🕊️

Rest for now and when the time is right, pick up your camera and reconnect. Light will lead. xo

❤️ You are being attacked in unimagined ways because you are over the target. The enemy sees you but so does God. Take strength in knowing God has your back.

May time pass quickly for you...

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

I'm here for a virtual visit with you. We'll have a drink and just talk about anything on your mind. I won't impose for too long, for God is waiting his turn. :-)

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

When we are tired we learn to rest not to give up. We will sit here with you in the dark and leave a light on until you're ready to step out into the sun again. 🤗
I have been there, I promise the rest, some good company, things to keep your mind busy and some time will heal it. 🙏🤍

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Hugs

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I will pray for you. May God surround you with comfort and love.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Martin, may you be blessed by His loving grace.
Been in an emotional storm surge myself lately and been allowing myself to sit with the heavy feelings, rather than being comfortably numb.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Oh, Martin, a hole has opened up in my own heart from the impact of your words. Your family here will be praying for you! May the wisdom and inspiration and courage you so generously have shared with us in the past be reflected back to you. May all that is Holy and Good and Gracious shelter and protect you.
🙏

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

The darkest days open up to the brightest tomorrow. Here is a beautiful song that helps me when I am feeling helpless and afraid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRn7gpxUSg4

The Crabb Family - Through the Fire (Live) - YouTube

The Crabb Family - Official Video for 'Through the Fire [Live]', available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD 'New Orleans Homecoming' Here: http://smarturl.it/N...

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Hang in there buddy! It seems like that is all my life is...Unexpected news and unwanted change...I dislike change...I don't like pain,,,I understand completely...Change is the only constant in my life lol Hate it! You have helped a lot of people thru this "Great Awakening" process, and I am forever grateful to you...Just hang on...Love is on the way! The cavalry is coming! We are almost to the promised land...Just hold on a little longer! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...And it's not a train...It's going to be biblical! Glorious! A jubilee! You definitely need to stick around for the party! Wouldn't be the same without you ;) See you there! JVBanon

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Please take care of your spirit. Just as you nourish your body for fuel, your spirit must be rejuvenated as well. I pray you find PEACE, COMFORT AND LOVE.

Your united family here is soft place to land and rest until you are ready to proceed. God bless you!

We are here with you, always. Sending love and prayers your way

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Take comfort in knowing that your family here will be praying for you. Take care, Martin.

“Can only rest and recover via the healing effect of passing time.”

Know you are not alone, Fren! Big hugs from across the pond.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

sending BIG BIG love to you. May your heart and soul find peace.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Blessings to you

Our hearts go out to you, Martin. We will be with you while you grieve and will be with you when you are able to smile again, be it a week, a month, a year, or the next life.

You are resilient.

You are loved beyond measure Martin. God bless. I pray for your healing. 🙏

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

We are here for you Martin. Please be good to yourself. Trust in our Lord. Love you Brother

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

so sorry for you, take care.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Echoing the same sentiments of fellow ANONs. We got your back!

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Sending you Love and Light ❤️