Who else noticed in Juan O Savin's last video he said, "that not everyone wakes up from a "DRUG INDUCED SLEEP" at the same rate" when he was talking about giving those still asleep time to wake up.

I have never heard him indicate b4 that we were all in some sort of DRUG INDUCED sleep! Were we? Were we all being drugged?

Nana is wondering now if the chemtrails maybe had us all influenced and /or dumbed down and sick at the beginning or at some point????

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Air, water, food, vax, meds. They are checked out. At least in my family they are. They hear and see nothing

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Nana, I believe the power of the mind and a strong belief in A divine God, gives us a strength. I have known ppl who could be convinced they surely must be ill bc they looked ill. I try my best to eat as natural as I can and I take supplements. I have been granted pretty good health! But also as my mother would say, that one has a stubborn streak a mile wide. lol and yup, pretty much. I question every thing. I have a very strong will and very firm belief that if you don't live right you will suffer the consequences. I love everyone but I never place my trust in anything that I am not sure about. I am not sure how this is gonna turn out except that God is on the winning side. I trust in God always. Ty all for sharing, this helps all of us!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Thank you for sharing too I hope we inspire many more to speak up and join in the conversations.
Some may think that they are along but no one, NO ONE is every REALLY alone.
God and his angels are always around.

(1) Show this thread

Low vibration is a drug. Chemtrails, GMO pesticides, fluoride, chlorine,so-called pharma drugs are just mislabeled mind control drugs

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

yea Low vibrations wil do the work, Many ar still under The Spell, I Feel it All will be gooood 🙏🏻 after we take our responsibility
🕊☀️🙏🏻 DIVINE Timing

(1) Show this thread

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

They have been dumping Lithium on us from Chemtrails. Snow was tested back in 2118 and found all kinds of stuff..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

All I know is that the chemtrails got really bad when obumer was in office.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

the chem trailling above me in Australia has been full on, daily. people say they are now containing nano bots that will get into our brains. trouble is, our pollies, those who would lie to us, elites etc all live under the same skies.their DUMBS we are led to believe are destroyed, so where do they all go to avoid being nanobotted? we can't believe all the stuff that is out there, it could send you insane. now its bots in our steaks!!! I am no genius, but..............I do believe chem trialling is about destroying perhaps the land, enabling bush fires etc.

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

DING, DING,DING! Nana gets a GOLD star today (and everyday :) Chemtrails, FrankenFood, Water, Drugs the Doc's provide as they 'practice' medicine while working for Big Pharma and getting kickbacks. Need to 'remember the 'old ways' that our grandparents taught and grew up with. Herbal medicine WORKS, being quiet inside yourself (meditating) WORKS and helps to connect YOU with Creator GOD. WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

True this!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Nana’s are awesome!~My grandmother, who lived next door~ grew, havested and raised over 90% of her food, all food made from scratch. (I would watch her grind flour that took hours.) Used a 1940 hand crank washing machine or board. She never watched TV, or said an ill word about anyone...and loved God the Father with all her heart. She lived simply, yet took care with what she did have. (You could eat off her spotless floors!) She believed in early to bed, early to rise, and lived actively w/o doctors or meds until 96 years old. She has left me with amazing-lastly-loving memories. ❤️

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Fluoride is a neurotoxin that was given to the prisoners in the Holocaust to mentally subdue them. Just the fluoride in our water, toothpaste and dental applications is enough to induce collective apathy.

In response white light to his Publication

Yes, Nana doesnt use fluoride produces any more. Still shower in it because have not yet purchase a filter for the whole house yet.

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response white light to his Publication

Talking about fluoride I received my water bill
and something seemed off on it there was an extra charge small but questionable so i got my last months bill out and matched it up and to my surprise
I have been paying for fluoride all this time and never realized it until now, but then i looked at this months bill and the fluoride was gone needless to say i will be calling them on monday with questions.I am wondering since its not not my bill any more if they removed the fluoride out of our water.

(2) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Drug induced sleep is most likely what most of us have experienced to some point, through no fault of our own.
But like most drugs, each person could have a different reaction. Akin to the different stages of sleep. Some that I know are in what seems to be in a drug induced coma, and they unfortunately have lost simple common sense, have blank stares when presented with facts, and have lost their spiritual connection with God. I worry about them the most. Others appear to be in light-deep sleep, but most often its one step forward and two steps back! The saddest part is knowing that most of this is caused by all the toxins we are subjected to on a daily basis. Food, Air and Water. The hardest part is watching them continue to eat and drink these toxins, not believing everything is poisoned. (processed, fast food, soda, etc.)
If I hear one more time "It hasn't killed me yet!", I might go Krazy Kary on them! 😂 Kidding of course...🤔
God Bless All.💚
🙏🇺🇲💕
Just my thoughts! 😉

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Perhaps the chemtrails also had a big effect on it.

(1) Show this thread

I felt like I was drugged most of my life - and I didn't do drugs. I grew up poor and my mother fed us the cheapest garbage food available (including fast food). I always felt that the food must have made me feel the way I did. Thank G-d I grew out of it, and I no longer feel the way I used to. I absolutely believe we were being poisoned in so many ways.

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

We are...

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

Nana is so glad you are doing better, I am sorry you had such a stuggling childhood.

The BEST PART of what is coming with Nesara/Gesara to Nana is that we will have enough conficated gold and money to feed, clothe, and house every one on this planet if we do it right.

I was not kidding when I said that every single time I take a shower I thank God for it and wish that everyone, every suffering poor child in every country had a shower like mine.

Kids today would freak the fook out if they were raised in the times that Nana was. For instance when we were kids living in the country we got 2 pair of shoes a year, A YEAR! (one for school & one for church) and we were not poor poor we were working middle class families!

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

the metal in chem trails and vaccines have basically made us into radio antennas- radio waves are everywhere - I’ve read about manipulation of our mental/emotional health through this means.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

with the magnet effect of the vaxx i get a sense chem trails were a precursor to that, and possibly for wireless mind control, voice of God etc. usually they do things in numerous layers of purpose

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I think its feasible that the current vaxxes existed before the plandemic

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

We have medicines in the drinking water, aluminum and other substances in the air, etc. Our food contains some dried and powdered human flesh. The combination of everything has restricted our brain function. With that one can speak of a dull state as if under drugs. The media programming, on top of that, did the rest.

I woke up during the plandemic and I'm still learning but I'm awake!

some in my family think I'm crazy to even think about chemtrails harming us. I've been taking about that for over 10 years.

In response Jen American to her Publication

Hang in there!

(1) Show this thread

you could call the media hype towards satanic thoughts attitudes and emotions a drug induced sleep as well because it causes the brain to produce targeted natural chemicals

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

I do believe this as well.

(1) Show this thread

food additives water additives, calcification of the pineal gland, chemtrails are just the latter part.

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

They have attacked us in some many ways!

(1) Show this thread

No one is holding back for that reason, they are mopping up, when it's time, the asleep will be force fed.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

every food product on the shelves should be called "food flavored chemical product. our clothing is made of by products of petro, our carpets, furniture material, building materials, dry cleaning, all cleaning products and our water is poisoned and the media and big pharma have most believing they need a lifetime scrip to stop the twitch in their foot. and the chemtrails?? there is practically no way to avoid the onslaught of chemicals that have been released on us

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I believe that you hit the nail on the head Nana.