Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who else noticed in Juan O Savin's last video he said, "that not everyone wakes up from a "DRUG INDUCED SLEEP" at the same rate" when he was talking about giving those still asleep time to wake up.

I have never heard him indicate b4 that we were all in some sort of DRUG INDUCED sleep! Were we? Were we all being drugged?

Nana is wondering now if the chemtrails maybe had us all influenced and /or dumbed down and sick at the beginning or at some point????

Fluoride is a neurotoxin that was given to the prisoners in the Holocaust to mentally subdue them. Just the fluoride in our water, toothpaste and dental applications is enough to induce collective apathy.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response white light to his Publication

Talking about fluoride I received my water bill
and something seemed off on it there was an extra charge small but questionable so i got my last months bill out and matched it up and to my surprise
I have been paying for fluoride all this time and never realized it until now, but then i looked at this months bill and the fluoride was gone needless to say i will be calling them on monday with questions.I am wondering since its not not my bill any more if they removed the fluoride out of our water.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

Crazy! I must admit that their scheme to make us pay for our own poisoning is nothing less than diabolically ingenious 😒 imagine if they put that effort into doing good for the world 🤩 WoWzer

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response white light to his Publication

Yes, Nana doesnt use fluoride produces any more. Still shower in it because have not yet purchase a filter for the whole house yet.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I mix baking soda, peroxide and coconut oil to brush teeth.

(4) Show this thread