Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who else noticed in Juan O Savin's last video he said, "that not everyone wakes up from a "DRUG INDUCED SLEEP" at the same rate" when he was talking about giving those still asleep time to wake up.

I have never heard him indicate b4 that we were all in some sort of DRUG INDUCED sleep! Were we? Were we all being drugged?

Nana is wondering now if the chemtrails maybe had us all influenced and /or dumbed down and sick at the beginning or at some point????

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, I believe the power of the mind and a strong belief in A divine God, gives us a strength. I have known ppl who could be convinced they surely must be ill bc they looked ill. I try my best to eat as natural as I can and I take supplements. I have been granted pretty good health! But also as my mother would say, that one has a stubborn streak a mile wide. lol and yup, pretty much. I question every thing. I have a very strong will and very firm belief that if you don't live right you will suffer the consequences. I love everyone but I never place my trust in anything that I am not sure about. I am not sure how this is gonna turn out except that God is on the winning side. I trust in God always. Ty all for sharing, this helps all of us!

Thank you for sharing too I hope we inspire many more to speak up and join in the conversations.
Some may think that they are along but no one, NO ONE is every REALLY alone.
God and his angels are always around.

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I not only felt alone for awhile, but I thought I was losing my marbles, lol. I have always known things were not right but never ever to this extent. And I thought I understood evil, huh.. no this, that's happened, takes evil to whole different level. They say the human mind can become desensitized I pray to God that never happens for me. I want to always maintain the intolerance to such atrocities. Just want you to know, I appreciate all that you do and I am sure others do also! Much love and light.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Just Diana to her Publication

I think many would agree that they have had really hard times in their lives, and also that God never left them alone.

We are never alone. God and his universal consciousness and angels are always with us whether we realize it or not.
Bless you for being a God light!

(1) Show this thread

I not only felt alone for awhile, but I thought I was losing my marbles, lol. I have always known things were not right but never ever to this extent. And I thought I understood evil, huh.. no this, that's happened, takes evil to whole different level. They say the human mind can become desensitized I pray to God that never happens for me. I want to always maintain the intolerance to such atrocities. Just want you to know, I appreciate all that you do and I am sure others do also! Much love and light.