Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who else noticed in Juan O Savin's last video he said, "that not everyone wakes up from a "DRUG INDUCED SLEEP" at the same rate" when he was talking about giving those still asleep time to wake up.

I have never heard him indicate b4 that we were all in some sort of DRUG INDUCED sleep! Were we? Were we all being drugged?

Nana is wondering now if the chemtrails maybe had us all influenced and /or dumbed down and sick at the beginning or at some point????

DING, DING,DING! Nana gets a GOLD star today (and everyday :) Chemtrails, FrankenFood, Water, Drugs the Doc's provide as they 'practice' medicine while working for Big Pharma and getting kickbacks. Need to 'remember the 'old ways' that our grandparents taught and grew up with. Herbal medicine WORKS, being quiet inside yourself (meditating) WORKS and helps to connect YOU with Creator GOD. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Nana’s are awesome!~My grandmother, who lived next door~ grew, havested and raised over 90% of her food, all food made from scratch. (I would watch her grind flour that took hours.) Used a 1940 hand crank washing machine or board. She never watched TV, or said an ill word about anyone...and loved God the Father with all her heart. She lived simply, yet took care with what she did have. (You could eat off her spotless floors!) She believed in early to bed, early to rise, and lived actively w/o doctors or meds until 96 years old. She has left me with amazing-lastly-loving memories. ❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

True this!