Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who else noticed in Juan O Savin's last video he said, "that not everyone wakes up from a "DRUG INDUCED SLEEP" at the same rate" when he was talking about giving those still asleep time to wake up.

I have never heard him indicate b4 that we were all in some sort of DRUG INDUCED sleep! Were we? Were we all being drugged?

Nana is wondering now if the chemtrails maybe had us all influenced and /or dumbed down and sick at the beginning or at some point????

Drug induced sleep is most likely what most of us have experienced to some point, through no fault of our own.
But like most drugs, each person could have a different reaction. Akin to the different stages of sleep. Some that I know are in what seems to be in a drug induced coma, and they unfortunately have lost simple common sense, have blank stares when presented with facts, and have lost their spiritual connection with God. I worry about them the most. Others appear to be in light-deep sleep, but most often its one step forward and two steps back! The saddest part is knowing that most of this is caused by all the toxins we are subjected to on a daily basis. Food, Air and Water. The hardest part is watching them continue to eat and drink these toxins, not believing everything is poisoned. (processed, fast food, soda, etc.)
If I hear one more time "It hasn't killed me yet!", I might go Krazy Kary on them! πŸ˜‚ Kidding of course...πŸ€”
God Bless All.πŸ’š
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•
Just my thoughts! πŸ˜‰

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Perhaps the chemtrails also had a big effect on it.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I totally agree that's a big part of it, Nana! πŸ’œ
πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ™

(1) Show this thread