Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who else noticed in Juan O Savin's last video he said, "that not everyone wakes up from a "DRUG INDUCED SLEEP" at the same rate" when he was talking about giving those still asleep time to wake up.

I have never heard him indicate b4 that we were all in some sort of DRUG INDUCED sleep! Were we? Were we all being drugged?

Nana is wondering now if the chemtrails maybe had us all influenced and /or dumbed down and sick at the beginning or at some point????

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Fluoride is a neurotoxin that was given to the prisoners in the Holocaust to mentally subdue them. Just the fluoride in our water, toothpaste and dental applications is enough to induce collective apathy.

Yes, Nana doesnt use fluoride produces any more. Still shower in it because have not yet purchase a filter for the whole house yet.

In response white light to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I mix baking soda, peroxide and coconut oil to brush teeth.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response valkyrie jess to her Publication

That sounds like it would really whiten the teeth 👍
been making my own for years and my teeth have never been better...
bentonite clay, coconut oil, baking soda, charcoal, sea salt, mg oil, pearls, seaweed, horsetail, peppermint

No words for continual daily lunacy! But I’m still here! WWG1WGA ♥️🌸💥🇺🇸

In response valkyrie jess to her Publication

Charcoal works really well. Better than any toothpaste ive used. Since this whole thing started ive learned to become so self sufficent. I do lots of DIY projeces as in lotion, sun screen, shampoo, its nuts we have to live this way. but tbh im kind of liking it. growing my own food and buying from the local farmers. A whole new world for us!

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

IMO I think it the whole fluoride thing was a ploy by the dental association and the aluminium manufacturers to make people think we need to use it for our teeth ... absorbable calcium, mg, zinc, vitamin A, D, E, K2 all seem to be more important for the health of our teeth...

(1) Show this thread

What does Nana say about when all this poisoning is going to stop? We just can't be a healthy world with it all going on...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well for sure not until our Current President DJT is made public!
I do think he has already stopped the harmful chemtrails tho & I have made a lot of changes in my own life.

No sodas, but really I rarely ever had one of those anymore even b4 this, no flouride anywhere but shower, never cared for fast food to start with but did cut out more processed foods. Vitamins and quinine added, grounding (earthing), sun gazing, meditating, frequency music. There are many things we can do now already.

(1) Show this thread

Unfortunately, our skin does absorb it especially in the warm water which opens the pores 😕 chlorine too

Dang guess Nana will have to stop taking showers!

😨🤣😂😨Nah Nah not gonna go there!

(1) Show this thread