Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who else noticed in Juan O Savin's last video he said, "that not everyone wakes up from a "DRUG INDUCED SLEEP" at the same rate" when he was talking about giving those still asleep time to wake up.

I have never heard him indicate b4 that we were all in some sort of DRUG INDUCED sleep! Were we? Were we all being drugged?

Nana is wondering now if the chemtrails maybe had us all influenced and /or dumbed down and sick at the beginning or at some point????

I felt like I was drugged most of my life - and I didn't do drugs. I grew up poor and my mother fed us the cheapest garbage food available (including fast food). I always felt that the food must have made me feel the way I did. Thank G-d I grew out of it, and I no longer feel the way I used to. I absolutely believe we were being poisoned in so many ways.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RACHELJO1 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

Nana is so glad you are doing better, I am sorry you had such a stuggling childhood.

The BEST PART of what is coming with Nesara/Gesara to Nana is that we will have enough conficated gold and money to feed, clothe, and house every one on this planet if we do it right.

I was not kidding when I said that every single time I take a shower I thank God for it and wish that everyone, every suffering poor child in every country had a shower like mine.

Kids today would freak the fook out if they were raised in the times that Nana was. For instance when we were kids living in the country we got 2 pair of shoes a year, A YEAR! (one for school & one for church) and we were not poor poor we were working middle class families!

Thank you so much!! I couldn't agree more. There should be zero reason for the poverty we see around the world. Because of my childhood - it's makes me more empathetic to people who are struggling. I was the youngest of 7. We lived in the worst looking house in the neighborhood. I always felt so embarassed. I never had new clothes. I sometimes would wear my brother's pants to school, because I had no clothes. I feel that same way about the shower as you. I never had hot water growing up. People don't realize what a luxury it is to have. I literally thank G-d all day long for everything I have.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

How do we know what is coming to us?

(2) Show this thread
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

We are...

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Agreed - it should be present tense...because I know we are still being poisoned.

(1) Show this thread