Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who else noticed in Juan O Savin's last video he said, "that not everyone wakes up from a "DRUG INDUCED SLEEP" at the same rate" when he was talking about giving those still asleep time to wake up.

I have never heard him indicate b4 that we were all in some sort of DRUG INDUCED sleep! Were we? Were we all being drugged?

Nana is wondering now if the chemtrails maybe had us all influenced and /or dumbed down and sick at the beginning or at some point????

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

All I know is that the chemtrails got really bad when obumer was in office.

the chem trailling above me in Australia has been full on, daily. people say they are now containing nano bots that will get into our brains. trouble is, our pollies, those who would lie to us, elites etc all live under the same skies.their DUMBS we are led to believe are destroyed, so where do they all go to avoid being nanobotted? we can't believe all the stuff that is out there, it could send you insane. now its bots in our steaks!!! I am no genius, but..............I do believe chem trialling is about destroying perhaps the land, enabling bush fires etc.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsMerry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vicki Merivale, click on at the bottom under it