Although we are definitely winning the battle, this is a reminder it's a daily battle. Evil never sleeps or easily surrenders. Neither do we. If you're not on God's side you're on the losing team. God always wins in the end, and corruption will always be exposed eventually. Every lie will be revealed.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Wow. I just looked it up. Still there! You have to choose price hi-low. I called and spoke to someone. They said it was a mistake and they changed it on Monday....!!!! Still there!!!! https://www.wayfair.com/bed-bath/sb0/bed-pillows-c215337.html?sortby=3

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I am on Gods side and I know in the end He wins. The one thing that hurts the most is how many more children have to be sexually abused, terrorized, maimed, organs stolen, adrenochrome taken, eaten, sacrificed? If it was your child that was missing wouldn't you want action now? They may have never heard the name of Jesus. Why can't you stop this now for the kids?

Thank you for making these posts. Thank you.

what's America's pissed level at? "Biden's" rating tank enough yet for military to step in?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

Well the ONLY way to wake the sleepy heads up is to show the arrests and tribunals and executions , we deserve to see this and it's not fair to us to keep it from us it's just wrong on so many levels. THIS WILL BE OUR JUSTICE SEEING THESE SHITHEADS being arrested and executed and it will be more justice for the children.

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

The Wheels of Justice turn slowly.

(1) Show this thread

Until the White Hats change the narrative of the Media, a lot of People will remain asleep.
Of course SCOTUS refused to hear the case. Q said many times, The Military is the Only Way.

scotus wont hear Pennsylvania lawsuit

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

Anonup cut off part of my post. Here is the Link I mentioned.
Please Please Read this. Thank you for any consideration.

https://avoidthemark.com/2020/03/17/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast/?fbclid=IwAR1hKXFXUzwBfryjp9IIXcm60qHO3QI0i5dBm60CBs7D4rFW2ByIG75dmyM

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

I am and have always been for God's side but I have a question for you Ghost Ezra. What if this is not a war between Good vs Evil, but rather a war of Bad vs Evil. Yes the Illuminate/Cabal are evil beyond comprehension but what about the other side. Their actions appear very righteous and in alignment with what God would have and what I have believed for a long time... I am a Christian loving Patriot. I have read that when Nesera kicks in we will be required to sign an oath that completely leaves God out of it? God's word says in several places in the Bible that we are not to swear an oath and he gives reasons for this. Many people talk about God but they don't read His word ... the Bible. Could this be the great deception apostate? I am not trying to be difficult and I'm certainly not a troll but unless one uses discernment to be able to make a wise decision in who they support, they will miss all the facts. Could you please read this link and I think you'll gain a better un

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

GOD BLESS YOU@GhostEzra for all the work that you are doing including keeping us apprised and educating us. The psychological benefits are enormous because hoping without a modicum of proof is very hard to maintain. Prayers of gratitude are being lifted up for you and the team right now.

#GodWins

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God Fearing, Trump loving, Constitution Following, Proud Father of Two Awesome Kids, Who Will Die For His Country!!!

Does this include every lie Trump has told us. So if this is a so called "movie" Trump is part of the lie. Lying about people being alive when they are not, or being free when they are arrested. One big lie and Im sick of it.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Blizzard BlizzardZ to his Publication

You're missing the bigger picture. There is a war going on, regardless of what it's called. When an organized group of people conspire to harm and/or kill others, that is war, and no war was ever won by communicating the game plan to the enemy.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

A daily battle.

AND GOD ALWAYS WINS IN THE END.

Proud Patriot, Military brat, Trump is my President and my governor is an IDIOT.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

There is a lot here to ruminate about. Look for God in the majesty and innocence of nature.

(1) Show this thread

Contributor for The Republic Post Informer, a Division of ON-AIR Media U.S. https://gab.com/UnrealCJT https://wego.social/CJTaylor

"If you're not on God's side you're on the losing team." Really? Well fuck you too. You're no different than the lefty loon jobs.

Absolute Truth! Amen!

I want to believe that JUSTICE has been served, that all deepstate are gone forever, most deservedly! .... I DO BELIEVE in order to wake up the world we need to see & hear public trials -- NOT secret arrests.

We need to SEED this awakening gently through questions, like
"How come there is no more flu / colds this winter? ... only covid now ... Why do you suppose that is?"

PLEASE, get them to think. ... (they are just misinformed)

but are we all gonna have to die to see it?! sometimes i get a pit in my stomach thinking that we are all being led to the slaughter & we are supposed to be happy about it because we will meet God. I have kids I wanna see grow up and grandkids I hope to have. I am keeping the faith and also hoping I am not locked up soon for being conned again by another psyop. It is really hard to tell what information is real when we arent in control of the info ourselves. We still rely on someone else to give us info, someone else to report, someone else saying THIS is the right side. Now I am all for being in the side of God but how do we know the God I am thinking about is the God Q is referring to? I am trying not to follow blindly after realizing I have been doing that my whole life & the longer this takes for truth to come to light, doubt creeps in a little more. I have faith in God & Jesus Christ, man not so much right now.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Lizard Five to her Publication

No. Though if Killary Clinton had her plan that was the plan.You are living through an experience that had to be done so the good guys or the white hats could ferret out the bad guys and so the public it understand how lucky they are where they were headed and that people who are trying to help them or not trying to hurt them. I hope that helps.

In response Lizard Five to her Publication

There is only one Supreme Being and that God is our Father, who is referenced by everyone. Slow down, and emmerse yourself in Gods word - KJV - and all fear will vanish ... FEAR is the enemy and lusts after confusion and hatred. Trust in FAITH AND KNOW that love conquers all. Go to sheperdschapel.com (satellite feed) will provide light. God bless.

(2) Show this thread

🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

🙏🙏

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

Thats a good word👍🏻

G❤️D Bless You All For Your Loving Service ❤️

In response Diane Labrecque to her Publication

Thank you, Ghost Ezra for returning the love!

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Some folks haven't realized that we are still in the Fog of War. When it is time, it is time. Not on my time table, or yours, or @GhostEzra 's, or anyone else's time table. Until then, do what you can still do, pray, meme, keep trying to red pill, and finally, hold the line (AKA: Hurry up and wait). Rome wasn't built in a day, and the swamp wasn't drained overnight.

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

This was actually comforting to read... thank you. I think I am being tested. I am starting to question my sanity a bit but this helped slap me in the face a bit & made me pull myself together lol

(1) Show this thread

When? We haven't seen one arrest. You said action would happen either before, middle, or after impeachment. 30 days have passed. Can you let us know us know when Trump will be back soon or see one big arrest finaly?

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

many arrests: look on ghostezras telegram posts.Also there is amg-news.com which i am waiting to hear if that huge list is accurate and even msm Reported arrest after the Super Bowl for sex trafficking. https://amg-news.com/

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Tons of arrests Henry.

(2) Show this thread

We have to defend the children or you are guilty.

If the enemy knows... what's the harm is opening the curtain a bit more? Anons need to know that some of this evil is leaving the earth.

Maybe just one tiny little walk through of gitmo?

In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication

Find the Clintons.

(1) Show this thread

If the enemy knows... what's the harm is opening the curtain a bit more? Anons need to know that some of this evil is leaving the earth.

Maybe just one tiny little walk through of gitmo?

TRUMP is my President!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Amen! Keep keepin on! Thanks for all the updates and God Bless You!