Although we are definitely winning the battle, this is a reminder it's a daily battle. Evil never sleeps or easily surrenders. Neither do we. If you're not on God's side you're on the losing team. God always wins in the end, and corruption will always be exposed eventually. Every lie will be revealed.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

When? We haven't seen one arrest. You said action would happen either before, middle, or after impeachment. 30 days have passed. Can you let us know us know when Trump will be back soon or see one big arrest finaly?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Will there be arrests of the psychos that are the basic minions of the deep state? As in the psychos that have done all manner of evil here where I live? This place is teeming with swampies. And the 3 main psychos have fled to Odgen, Utah. They were the ones who literally abused my elderly mother, and stole her property and tried to kill her, and think they've succeeded. And all because they worked for a pill mill quack who bought up all this property in 2013 at the height of the Obama influx of every dirty filth coming out of countries like Cameroon (one of the most corrupt) and all these toxic pos who've gotten away with everything they've done.😡

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

I know they could get some low level low hanging fruit you know a Strok Page Loretta lynch mccabe anybody do a perp walk you would think it would be really easy but what do i know have Roger Stone swat style that would be nice to see

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

when will they be made public?

In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication

coming soon to a theater near you.#2055

(1) Show this thread