Although we are definitely winning the battle, this is a reminder it's a daily battle. Evil never sleeps or easily surrenders. Neither do we. If you're not on God's side you're on the losing team. God always wins in the end, and corruption will always be exposed eventually. Every lie will be revealed.

I am and have always been for God's side but I have a question for you Ghost Ezra. What if this is not a war between Good vs Evil, but rather a war of Bad vs Evil. Yes the Illuminate/Cabal are evil beyond comprehension but what about the other side. Their actions appear very righteous and in alignment with what God would have and what I have believed for a long time... I am a Christian loving Patriot. I have read that when Nesera kicks in we will be required to sign an oath that completely leaves God out of it? God's word says in several places in the Bible that we are not to swear an oath and he gives reasons for this. Many people talk about God but they don't read His word ... the Bible. Could this be the great deception apostate? I am not trying to be difficult and I'm certainly not a troll but unless one uses discernment to be able to make a wise decision in who they support, they will miss all the facts. Could you please read this link and I think you'll gain a better un

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Saltshaker4life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life, click on at the bottom under it