Although we are definitely winning the battle, this is a reminder it's a daily battle. Evil never sleeps or easily surrenders. Neither do we. If you're not on God's side you're on the losing team. God always wins in the end, and corruption will always be exposed eventually. Every lie will be revealed.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

but are we all gonna have to die to see it?! sometimes i get a pit in my stomach thinking that we are all being led to the slaughter & we are supposed to be happy about it because we will meet God. I have kids I wanna see grow up and grandkids I hope to have. I am keeping the faith and also hoping I am not locked up soon for being conned again by another psyop. It is really hard to tell what information is real when we arent in control of the info ourselves. We still rely on someone else to give us info, someone else to report, someone else saying THIS is the right side. Now I am all for being in the side of God but how do we know the God I am thinking about is the God Q is referring to? I am trying not to follow blindly after realizing I have been doing that my whole life & the longer this takes for truth to come to light, doubt creeps in a little more. I have faith in God & Jesus Christ, man not so much right now.

No. Though if Killary Clinton had her plan that was the plan.You are living through an experience that had to be done so the good guys or the white hats could ferret out the bad guys and so the public it understand how lucky they are where they were headed and that people who are trying to help them or not trying to hurt them. I hope that helps.

In response Lizard Five to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Yes, it does. I know Hilary isnt hillary and Biden isnt Biden. I have been trying to wake up friends around me that have good hearts but just live in their own self absorbed worlds. Which in turn makes my world even tinier because I know I seem like that bum on the corner yelling the end is nigh to all of them. I guess I am questioning my judgement off of how they arent taking me seriously. I know what I have & we have all seen and know this was beyond rigged among other atrocities. I will suck it up some more and pray & keep my faith strong & if I am wrong so are 75 million others so I am not alone❤️👍🏼

Love God, family, America, Patriots worldwide, Q, and Trump.Let’s get this country and world back from the evil that has infiltrated.WWG1WGA

Keep strong. Many of us get similar reactions. The idea of clone tech being real since 1938 with many being used just makes people lose it. I saw an interview from 2013 where a guy talked about Obama's clone. The host thought he was crazy. He said, "Watch how Michelle(I mean Michael) and the dog treat the clone vs the real Obama. They stay away from one and come close to the other. " Our movies have been history lessons. A Hitler clone was sacrificed for history class while he was moved to America to live out his life in Montana.

Stay strong. We have each other patriot.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

TRY differrent ways ie write yourself an emeil.likebiden is fake. then when you add the photos to it Of the mask failures on MSM as well as can be found on this platform, telegram or gab then send it out to friends with proof. other gentle wakes include Elvis singing recently with his son. You don't have to insist it's all of us just saying to your friend or relative I thought you might like this this guy sounds just like Elvis. When that comes out and they'll know you know and start to listen

(3) Show this thread