Although we are definitely winning the battle, this is a reminder it's a daily battle. Evil never sleeps or easily surrenders. Neither do we. If you're not on God's side you're on the losing team. God always wins in the end, and corruption will always be exposed eventually. Every lie will be revealed.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

but are we all gonna have to die to see it?! sometimes i get a pit in my stomach thinking that we are all being led to the slaughter & we are supposed to be happy about it because we will meet God. I have kids I wanna see grow up and grandkids I hope to have. I am keeping the faith and also hoping I am not locked up soon for being conned again by another psyop. It is really hard to tell what information is real when we arent in control of the info ourselves. We still rely on someone else to give us info, someone else to report, someone else saying THIS is the right side. Now I am all for being in the side of God but how do we know the God I am thinking about is the God Q is referring to? I am trying not to follow blindly after realizing I have been doing that my whole life & the longer this takes for truth to come to light, doubt creeps in a little more. I have faith in God & Jesus Christ, man not so much right now.

There is only one Supreme Being and that God is our Father, who is referenced by everyone. Slow down, and emmerse yourself in Gods word - KJV - and all fear will vanish ... FEAR is the enemy and lusts after confusion and hatred. Trust in FAITH AND KNOW that love conquers all. Go to sheperdschapel.com (satellite feed) will provide light. God bless.

In response Lizard Five to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

I will admit, I have always believed in God but not religion & therefore have never really read my KJV. Did the all the roman catholic stuff until confirmation (moved, military). So faith was there but it was also thrust upon me in a big way when I realized satanism & pedophilia rules this world. There is only one God that I believe in, I was just making sure I wasnt assuming on the post. Thank you ❤️

In response Lizard Five to her Publication

You are loved and God is in control ALWAYS. I decided I needed to get right with God, and BOOM, I could get enough of His word, Bible studies, and friends, family, even sports have all become God centered. Its AWESOME!!! It all began by listening to sherperdschapel.com, learning chapter by chapter, verse by verse and the clear explanation of each word / meaning was jaw dropping.
SO MUCH LOVE! enjoy the blessings!

(1) Show this thread