Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

JamieRCotters

MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER ROBYN
HAS AN APPOINTMENT ON MONDAY TO HAVE TWO CANCER SPOTS REMOVED FROM HER ARM AND HER NECK
PLEASE ASK GOD IN YOUR PRAYERS TO GIVE HER GOOD NEWS AND GREAT HOPE.
I THANK ALL OF YOU IN ADVANCE FOR PRAYING FPR MY YOMNGEST
I APPRECIATE EACH OF YOU AND PLEASE , KINDLY SHARE, WE NEED PRAYERS
IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Only people mentioned by @JamieRCotters in this post can reply

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

Be strong in God’s Light…..
Lots of prayers for healing.

I AM MARRIED 46 YEARS TO MY SOUL MATE, WE HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS AND 5 GRANDCHILDREN AND 1 GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER, I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

thank you sweet heart God Bless

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

God, Holy Spirit, Jesus; we pray now for her, that Your Guiding Hand inform the doctors and nurses caring for her and that she has a speedy recovery and complete healing! Thank You!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Jamie 🌟 God bless you both 🙏💞

I have always heard if i knew someone with cancer to try Ivermectin and Fenbendazol.

Please listen to Dr. Sam Mugzzi and visit her website (links below) She states, "IT'S A FACT ...cancer is caused by parasites & fungus!!!" And the way to detox the body of them is to use borax, boron!

🙏💞 Video 👉 https://rumble.com/v3gf2hk-the-new-earth-quest-boom-and-i-am-integration-with-dr-sam-mugzzi-george-and.html

💞🙏Website ⏩ Quantum Healing Online Clinic
https://www.quantumhealing.club/dr-sam-mugzzi/

Dr. Sam’s credentials include a Ph.D. in Natural Medicine. With this particular degree, you understand how food affects the body. You learn what is poisoning the body, causing diseases & bringing about death. We learned food is your medicine and frequency is your tuning fork for life. SCIO Biofeedback Device is a powerful tool for regrowing your teeth, realign your back, strengthen your body, and enhance an environment for immortality.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Be careful of who you follow!

I AM MARRIED 46 YEARS TO MY SOUL MATE, WE HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS AND 5 GRANDCHILDREN AND 1 GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER, I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

🙏🙏❤️💞💓FIRST THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR MY DAUGHTER ROBYN..
IM GOING TO BE HONEST ,I WAS OVER WHELMED WHEN I LOGGED IN AND SAW ALL THE PRAYERS GOING OUT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY
I CAN NEVER EVER THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH
BUT PLEASE KNOW FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I LET MY FAMILY KNOW AND THEY WERE SHOCKED BY THE PRAYERS WE GOT. THANK YOU ANON FAMILY
YOUR THE BEST

(2) Show this thread

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏
https://contrabandcures.com/

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Here’s a video regarding using hydrogen peroxide as an alternative treatment
https://www.bitchute.com/video/t4ZhAZegVhSF/

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🤦‍♀️ unbelievable,
I've been using h2o2 on my dog today... never knew it apparently contained hatred...🙄

BitChute
Channel Restricted

"Contains Incitement to Hatred"

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Jamie’s daughter Robyn. May her faith in You be her firm foundation. Bless her with guidance, wisdom, strength, discernment, peace of mind, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Jamie please look into alternate treatments such as soursop tea, apricot kernels, black seed oil, fenbedazole, ivermectin, Vitamin B17, topical use of hydrogen peroxide and more.

Here’s an excellent testimony of a woman who had stage 4 cancer throughout her body.
https://www.tiktok.com/@lynetteh59/video/7235906998192360750

If the above link doesn’t work I’m posting it again in a response below to my post. Try copying and pasting the url. Hopefully it works.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

https://globalpossibilities.org/the-seeds-banned-by-the-fda-truth-from-a-40-year-long-cover-up-revealed/

It's an over the counter purchase in Mexico.

Laetrile
or Vitamin B17

3 of my friends went to Tijuana
One was given 6 months to live (Lymphatic cancer) in 2018
One had breast cancer
One had cervical Cancer (6 months ago)

All home....all are well and cancer free

(2) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Jamie, sending prayers for your daughter, that she overcomes this health trial and is covered with God’s peace. May He bless you all. I ask in Jesus’ name 🙏❤️🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏💞🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

✨🙏💙👣👣💙🙏✨

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Lord, according to your Will, your merciful heart and mighty name bless this one with good news and healing. Thank you Lord.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Robyn,@jamiercotters youngest daughter. Please wrap their whole family in Your loving embrace. Keep them all safe and please Father give Robyn great news from her doctors on Monday. Please Father, make sure Robyn's doctors and nurses are reputable and give Robyn the best care possible. Please give this family the strength to endure, the courage to face this head on, the wisdom to understand it all, and give them Your peace, love, and comfort, Father. Let them know, You are with them guiding their steps throughout all of this. Keep them shielded by Your love and Holy Armor, Father. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

HI TRUMP GIRL
I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS HONEY.IM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE ALL OF YOU AS MY FRIENDS
THE PRAYER REQUEST BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES
TRULY HUMBLED
THANK YOU SWEETHEART
GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. 🫶🫶🫶❤️❤️❤️. My wife is a Nurse Practitioner. She is getting lots of Cancer diagnoses lately! Very sad! Prayers up for everyone! Me I just get double herniated back surgery! 👀. You can heal from that. Thank God for slowing me down to get my things in order! God Bless! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Here's another great read you might wanna check out.

https://archive.org/details/TheCureForAllCancersDr.HuldaRegehrClark

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

🙏

You might also want to research:
Hydrogen Peroxide topical use.
MMS or Chlorine Dioxide.
Ivermectin.
Apricot pits.

There's a lot of amazing information out there.

Here's a documentary I just came across. Got the COGs in my mind churnin':

https://rumble.com/vfow8b-the-universal-antidote-chlorine-dioxide-documentary-video.html

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Great video . Everyone needs this 💯

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Leatrile

There's a reason why it's illegal in the US, Canada, the UK and Canada
You can buy it over the counter in Mexico
They don't GMO their fruit with pits there to make it produce less Amagdalyn
Three friend
All pronounced terminal
All alive and Cancer free today
Dr Castillo