I AM MARRIED 46 YEARS TO MY SOUL MATE, WE HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS AND 5 GRANDCHILDREN AND 1 GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER, I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY

MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER ROBYN
HAS AN APPOINTMENT ON MONDAY TO HAVE TWO CANCER SPOTS REMOVED FROM HER ARM AND HER NECK
PLEASE ASK GOD IN YOUR PRAYERS TO GIVE HER GOOD NEWS AND GREAT HOPE.
I THANK ALL OF YOU IN ADVANCE FOR PRAYING FPR MY YOMNGEST
I APPRECIATE EACH OF YOU AND PLEASE , KINDLY SHARE, WE NEED PRAYERS
IN JESUS NAME AMEN

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Robyn,@jamiercotters youngest daughter. Please wrap their whole family in Your loving embrace. Keep them all safe and please Father give Robyn great news from her doctors on Monday. Please Father, make sure Robyn's doctors and nurses are reputable and give Robyn the best care possible. Please give this family the strength to endure, the courage to face this head on, the wisdom to understand it all, and give them Your peace, love, and comfort, Father. Let them know, You are with them guiding their steps throughout all of this. Keep them shielded by Your love and Holy Armor, Father. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

I AM MARRIED 46 YEARS TO MY SOUL MATE, WE HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS AND 5 GRANDCHILDREN AND 1 GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER, I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

HI TRUMP GIRL
I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS HONEY.IM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE ALL OF YOU AS MY FRIENDS
THE PRAYER REQUEST BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES
TRULY HUMBLED
THANK YOU SWEETHEART
GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธYou are most welcome. Thank you so much for the kind words. How is Robyn doing? How are you and the rest of your family doing? I will keep you all in my prayers. I'm so grateful to have you all as my friends and in my life too. God has truly blessed us and brought us all together. He knew exactly what we needed and exactly at the right time. God bless you and yours. Much love and hugs sent out to you and yours.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread